Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation
(A Government of Andhra Pradesh Undertaking)
To encourage Brahmin students continue their education ,by providing one time financial assistance.
This scheme is applicable for Brahmin students of Andhra Pradesh covering all 13 districts, who are studying from 1st Standard to Post Graduation in the Academic year 2017-18, as per the eligibility criteria provided in the Annexure.
• The student and his/her Parents should belong to Brahmin community and parents should reside in Andhra Pradesh.
• Annual Family income of Parents / Guardian should not be more than Rs. 3,00,000/-
• Should be pursuing a regular course in School / College/ Institute/ University for the year 2017-18
• Should have passed in all the subjects till previous year of study (i.e., s students who do not have backlogs in their previous year are eligible).
• Should not have availed himself/ herself any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose. However ,students availing benefit from Archaka Welfare Trust are eligible under this scheme, in addition to the assistance they get under Archaka Welfare Trust.
• Detailed Course wise Financial Assistance and eligibility criteria is provided as Annexure to this document.
• Eligible candidates shall fill their application online only in the prescribed format. (In case of any
difficulty contact Toll Free No. 1800 108 3579)
• Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in pdf of maximum 250 kb size each) of the following documents:
o Aadhar Cards of both student and parent / guardian in one pdf file.
o Caste certificate and Income certificates issued by competent authority or an integrated certificate (Caste, Income and Residence) issued by Mee-Seva, in the name of the student, in one pdf file.
o Marks Sheets of all the previous years (starting from SSC).
o Study Certificate from School / College / Institute / University for the Academic Year 2017-18
o Bank Account Pass book in the name of the applicant (Account should be in Andhra bank or SBI. However, for students studying outside Andhra Pradesh account in any Nationalised Bank is acceptable)
o Passport size photograph of the student (in jpeg format upto a max of 50KB size)
• Shortlisting and finalisation of applicants shall be done by the State Level
Selection Committee (SLSC), giving priority to the following categories:
o Single mother
o Physically challenged
o Girl student
o Economically very poor
• One time financial assistance of specified amount (details provided in the annexure) will be credited online to the SB Accounts of selected students.
• State Level Selection Committee is authorised to make exceptions in the eligibility / selection process, and their decision will be final.