PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR STATE COUNCIL EDUCATIONAL
RESEARCH AND TRAINING, ANDHRA PRADESH, AMARAVATI
Rc. No.110/B/TE/SCERT/2017 Dt: 18.05.2017
Ref: Lr.No.CCRT/13011/1 /201712730,Dated:24-04-2017 From Deputy Director, Center for Cultural Resources and Training (Under the aegis of Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India).
While enclosing a copy of the reference read above, all the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the CCRT, New Delhi has informed that the CCRT will be organizing an Orientation Course for in-service teachers in the months of May, 2017 to July,2017 and requested to depute Ten (10) teachers from middle/secondary/senior secondary Govt. /Govt. aided schools of our State/UT, teaching class VIII and above upto 52 years of age, for participation in the Orientation Courses to be organized by CCRT as per following details.
|51. No||Duration of the Orientation Courses||Orientation Courses Venue||Number of Teachers to be Deputed|
|1||June 01-21,2017||CCRT Head Quarters, Plot NO.15-A, Sector -7 Dwarka, New Delhi -110075. \ (Telephone No.011-253093000/ , Extn.323/325, Fax No.011-25088637, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)||10|
|2||June 19 to July 08,201'7||CCRT Regional3B, Ambavgarh, Swaroop Sagar, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan ( Telephone No.02942430764, Fax No. 0294-2430771, emaiI:email@example.com)||10|
|3||July 11-29,2017||CCRT Headquarters, Plot No.15-A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075. (Telephone No.01125309300/Extn.3231325, Fax No. 01125088637, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)||10|
Further, they are requested to identify one teacher per each District for the above programme and issue orders deputing them to CCRT, New Delhi duly relieving them from their duties and to inform the deputed teachers to report directly at the concerned venue at 10.00 AM on the first day of the Orientation courses mentioned above.
The following are the strict guidelines to the deputation of teachers.
1.Teachers should be up to 52 years of age (Birth Certificate to be produces at the time of registration).
2. Teachers must be teaching in minimum anyone of the following Classes Sth/9th/10th/11th/ 12th of middle/secondary/senior secondary schools should only be deputed.
3. She/he should be teaching subjects like i) Social Studies (History, Geography, Economics, Civics, Sociology Etc,) : ii) Language (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Modern Indian Language); iii) Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc); iv) Mathematics; v) Fine Arts, Music & Art;
4. Preference should be given to depute female teachers.
5. The deputed teachers should have minimum two years' experience of teaching.
6. Only one teacher for one school should be deputed in the above mentioned . Orientation Course, not more than one teacher from the same school will be allowed to participate.
Further, all the DEOs in the State are hereby instructed that not to depute the Head Masters/Principals/Inspector of Schools and following teachers.
•Primary school teachers
• Teachers, who have already attended CCRT's Orientation Course earlier.
• Teachers teaching Yoga, Physical Education, SUPW Must not be deputed
• Librarian, Lab Assistant and Specially challenged teachers (without eye-sight)
• Teachers working on contract /ad-hoc/temporary basis.
Separate stay arrangements are made for the female teachers at the venue of the training.
The list of the deputed teachers for the Orientation Course may please be sent to CCRT, New Delhi within the following schedule by Fax No.011-25088637, email email@example.com or speed post as early as possible. Sd/ M.V.Rajya Lakshmi DIRECTOR, SCERT. To All the DEOs in the State. Copy to all RJDSEs in the State. Copy to the Head T.E. Department of this office. copy to the Deputy Director Center for Cultural Resources and Training (Under the aegis of Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India)