GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Human Resource Department - Krishna Pushkaralu – Associating Educational Institutions in the State to participate in developmental activities – Action Plan – Orders - Issued.
HIGHER EDUCATION (CE) DEPARTMENT
G.O. RT. No.189 Dated:05 -08-2016
Ref:- Directions of the Hon’ble Chief Minister in the Video Conference on 02.08.2016.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh aims at all-round development of the state and strives to involve the student community for transforming the state of Andhra Pradesh into a knowledge society. Making the student community an integral part of developmental process covering areas of plantation, water conservation, skill development, development of IT initiatives, health mission etc. is critical in this effort of developing Swarna Andhra Pradesh.
2. The ensuing Krishna Pushkaralu 2016 is an important event in the State which is expected to draw attention of all sections of the society. The Government desires to channelize this enthusiasm for reconstruction of the State and to position it among the top States of the Country. In this direction the Human Resource Department can play a pivotal role in transplanting the vision into a reality,with help of the teachers and student community.
3. The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh during the video conference held on 02.08.2016 has suggested Twelve themes for the twelve days of the Pushkarams to be deliberated upon. The following are the twelve themes on which educational institutions from Schools to Universities across the state are to take up various activities synchronizing with the Krishna Pushkarams:
1. Jalasamrakshana - Nadula Anusandhanam (Water conservation)
2. Amaravathi (People’s Capital)
3. Vanam – Manam (Tree Plantation Programme)
4. Vyavasayam – Anusandhana Rangaalu (Agriculture and Allied Sectors)
5. Vidya - Skill Development
6. Physical Literacy
7. Pedarikam Pai Gelupu (Poverty Alleviation)
8. Swachcha Andhra Pradesh (Clean Andhra Pradesh)
9. Double Digit Growth
11. Arogyam (Health)
12. Parisramalu (Industries)
4. After careful examination, the following guidelines are issued for implementation in all schools, Colleges and Universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh.