AP Ward Sachivalayam Employees Declaration of Probation - Instructions
Lr. No.17 Ward Secretariat functionaries - Declaration of Probation - Instructions - Departmental Tests
Lr.Roc.No.17/18/2021/N Dt.22-09-2021 All the RDMAS/SE(PH)s/RDDTPs are hereby requested to take the following the procedure and rules envisaged in this regard and complete the process of declaration of probation to the Ward Secretariat functionaries who have qualified the prescribed departmental tests
Lr. No.17 Ward Secretariat functionaries - Declaration of Probation - Instructions - Dept Tests
Sub: Ward Secretariat functionaries - Declaration of Probation - Reg
1) Rc.No.16/D/2021, Dt.13-02-2021 of Special Chief Secretary to Government, GVWV & VSWS Department, Velagapudi.
2) This office Circular Roc.No.17/36/2021/N, Dt.15-07-2021 3) Rc.No.69/D/2021, Dt.03-08-2021 of Special Chief Secretary to Government, GVWV & VSWS Department, Velagapudi.
In the reference 1st cited, the Chief Secretary to Government, GVWV & VSWS Department have informed that Government have proposed Credit Based Assessment System (CBAS) and informed that all the secretariat functionaries shall complete the training and pass the assessment test for declaration of probation.
2. Accordingly, this office has issued circular instructions vide reference 1st cited to all the RDMAs & Municipal Commissioners in the state to conduct Credit Based Assessment System (CBAS) training and based on the secured (a minimum of 40% marks the probation of the Ward Secretariat functionaries will be declared.
3. As the matter stood, vide reference 3rd cited, the Special Chief Secretary to Government, GVWV & VSWS Department has informed that earlier it was contemplated to conduct a Credit Bases Assessment System examination for all the Village/Ward Secretariat employees and the successful candidates would be eligible for declaration of probation and further informed that after careful examination, it is decided to conduct only department tests through APPSC and no additional common examination and no Credit Based Assessment Test shall be conducted for the functionaries. Hence, it is not a pre-requisite for the purpose of declaration of probation.
4. The appointing authorities for the Ward Secretariat functionaries as per AP Municipal General Subordinate Service Rules, 2019 issued in G.O.Ms.No.286, MA&UD Dept, Dt.07-11-2019 are as follows:
Further, as per the Rule 12 of above said rules,
"Every person appointed to a category in the service shall from the date on which he joins duty, be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years, if recruited direct and for a total period of one year on duty within a continuous period of two years, if appointed by promotion or transfer"
and as per the Rule 14 of the above said rules,
(1) “Every person appointed by direct recruitment in any category shall pass the following tests within the period of probation:
1). Accounts Test for Subordinate Officers - Part-I & Part-II
(2) If any person fails to pass the above tests within the period of probation or within such extended period, he shall be discharged from service by appointing authority; Provided that the said period may be extended by the competent authority from time to time.
(3) No person shall be eligible for promotion unless he/she passes the test prescribed in sub rule (1).
6. In view of the above rules, and instructions of the Government, all the RDMAS/SE(PH)s/RDDTPs are hereby requested to take the following the procedure and rules envisaged in this regard and complete the process of declaration of probation to the Ward Secretariat functionaries who have qualified the prescribed departmental tests as per the above rules.
Rc.No.16/D/2021, Dt.13-02-2021 , GVWV & VSWS విభాగం ప్రకారం రాష్ట్రంలో ఉన్నటువంటి ప్రతి గ్రామ వార్డు సచివాలయ ఉద్యోగులకు శిక్షణ ఇస్తూ Credit Based Assessment System (CBAS) పరీక్షను ప్రొబేషన్ డిక్లరేషన్ కొరకు తప్పనిసరి చేస్తూ ప్రభుత్వం సర్క్యులర్ ను విడుదల చేసింది. అందులో 40% మార్కులు సాధించిన వార్డు సచివాలయ కార్యదర్శులకకు ప్రొబేషన్ డిక్లేర్ చెప్తారు అని తెలియజేశారు.