Roc.No.11021/27/2020/E1, dated 02/09/2021.
Sub: MA&UD Dept., Establishment Education - Non-updating the Service Registers Necessary instructions to update the Service Registers and enable to upload the same in e-SR Portal - Further instructions Issued - Regarding.
1. GO.Ms.No.99, dated.27.06.2018 of Finance (HR-II-FR) Department.
2. Lr.Roc.No.2207/PPS/Peshi dated.01.05.2020 of the Principal Secretary to Government. Finance Department.
3. This office Circular Lr.Roc.No.3482500/2020/81, dated 15.05.2020 addressed to all the Commissioners of ULBS in the State.
4. This office Cir.Roc.No.11021/27/2020-JSEC, dated.30.05.2020 addressed to all the Commissioners of ULBS in the State.
5. Lr.No.190/2020, dated.01.09.2020 of Sri Katti Narasimha Reddy, Hon'ble MLC.
6. This office Cir.Roc.No.11021/27/2020-jSEC(3506328/2020/11), dated 30-09-2020.
7. Request of the various Teachers Unions.
The attention of all the Commissioners of the ULBS where Municipal Schools exists in the State is invited to the references cited. In the reference 4th & 6th cited, all the Commissioners of the ULBS where Municipal Schools existed in the State are requested to enter the data in respect of all the Municipal Teachers working in the Municipal Schools to whom Fundamental Rules apply in the E-SR portal. Further it was also informed that, the Manager and the concerned dealing. Assistant, who is the custodian of the records, are overall responsible for updation of the E-SR in respect of Municipal Teachers and directed to make the following arrangements for completion of above task
- Dedicated systems in the office
- Date Entry Operator (s)
- Dealing Assistant
- School Supervisor / Ward Education Secretaries.
In the reference 7th cited, various Teachers' Unions have requested to issue necessary instructions to the Commissioners of ULBS for updation of the Service Registers of the Municipal Teachers and complete data entry process in e-SR portal.
Therefore, all the Commissioners of the ULBS where Municipal Schools existed in the State are once again requested to look in the matter personally and issue necessary instruction to the Manager and the concerned dealing Assistant, who is the custodian of the records, for updation of the Service Registers of all the Municipal Teachers working in the Municipal Schools and complete the data entry process in e-SR portal in respect of all the Municipal Teachers working in the Municipal Schools, to whom Fundamental Rules apply, by 09-09-2021 without fail. For completion of above work, the Commissioners of ULBS are requested to utilise the services of Ward Education & Data Processing Secretaries and ensure the above instructions are compiled within the stipulated time. If any lapses noticed necessary action will be taken against the concerned.
Please treat this as "TOP PRIORITY".