AP POLYCET-2021 ADMISSIONS NOTIFICATION FOR WEB BASED COUNSELLING
The Qualified and eligible candidates of APPOLYCET-2021, desirous of seeking admission into Diploma Courses are informed that the web based counseling process comprising of online payment of processing fee, certificate verification and exercising of options will be conducted from 01-10-2021 to 09-10-2021. For complete details and schedule refer the detailed notification placed on the website: https://appolycet.nic.in
APPOLYCET 2021 Detailed Notification
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/BC/OC CATEGORY CANDIDATES (Annexure-I)
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ST CATEGORY CANDIDATES (Annexure-II)
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTION EXERCISE FOR WEB BASED COUNSELING . The Qualified candidates of APPOLYCET-2021 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web based Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web based counselling and other instructions will be made https://appolycet.nic.in.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE through ONLINE Mode
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 01.10.2021 to 07.10.2021.
The fee amounts are given below,
For OC/BC:Rs.900/ For SC/ST:Rs. 500/
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
2. Once the payment is success click on print button and takes a print out of fee receipt.
The qualified candidates of APPOLYCET-2021 are informed to attend for certificate verification along with the Processing fee payment receipt in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
1) Processing fee payment receipt
2) APPOLYCET-2021 Hall ticket
3) APPOLYCET-2021 Rank Card
4) S.S.C or its Equivalent Marks memo (Original or Internet copy).
5) IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
6) EWS certificate valid for the year 2021-22 from MeeSeva, for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category.
7) Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2018 for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
8) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category(BC/SC/ST) candidates
9) Transfer Certificate
10) Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before of the 01-June-2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
11) PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of Sainik Welfareof A.P is final in this matter. c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence. GSR INFO www.garmaths.in
d. NCC & Sports - Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP
NOTE: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission available at
SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/ST/BC/OC Candidates
(REPORTING TIME AT HLC 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. ST candidates have to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centers marked with only, see Annexure-II.
3. Candidates who are claiming special category viz: PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES should attend certificate verification at Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada, Near Benz Circle only as per the schedule given under.