WhatsApp GroupJoin Now
Telegram Group Join Now

Saturday, 31 July 2021

January 2019 DA to AP Government Employees G.O.MS.No.51 Dated: 31-07-2021

New DA G.O @ 33.536% w.e.f  01.01.2019 G.O.MS.No.51   Dated:  31-07-2021 DA - Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2019 / New DA G.O @ 33.536%  w.e.f  01.01.2019

DA Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees from 1st January 2019 - Sanctioned - Orders - Issued.

Government hereby order the revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders in the reference G.O.Ms.No.94, Finance (PC&TA) Department, dt. 04.11.2020 to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 30.392% of the basic pay to 33.536%of basic pay w.e.f. the 1st of January, 2019.

The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 2-7 above shall be paid in cash with salary of July, 2021 onwards. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st January, 2019 to 30th June, 2021 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in three equal installments from July 2021 Salaries onwards.

The employees who are retired/due to retire from service between 01.01.2019 & 31.12.2021 (inclusive of date) the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due for retirement on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.

In respect of employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 & governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), the arrears of Dearness Allowance payable for the period from 1st January, 2019 to 30th June 2021 shall be paid in cash in three equal installments from July, 2021 salaries onwards. 10% of the arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with Government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% shall be credited to the employees’ salary Accounts.

Download January 2019 DA G.O. MS. No 51

Do you have any doubts? Join Our WhatsApp Group
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to Join Group and chat...