NOTIFICATION for ADMISSION in Intermediate 1st year in 164 APSWR Junior Colleges and 3 APSWR IIT-Medical Academies through BALAYOGI GURUKULAM INTERMEDIATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST 2021 (BG INTER CET 2021) for the academic year 2021-22
Application Form for Intermediate Admission in Balayogi Gurukulams and IIT-Medical Academies 2021-22 GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Applications are invited to fill up seats in Intermediate 1 year in 161 Balayogi Curukulams and 3 APSWR IIT-Medical Academies through Balayogi Gurukulam Intermediate Common Entrance Test (BG INTER CET-2021). Interested candidates can submit their online applications from 17th June 2021 to 15th July 2021 through http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/
The exam date will be announced later and will be informed through http://apgpcet apcfss.in/Inter/ and through a message to the registered mobile phones of the candidates.
Important Instructions for filling the online application form:
- Candidate should apply within his/her own district. If the group desired by the candidate is not available in the same district, the candidate can apply in other district of the same zone.
- Students who are studying Telugu Medium in 10th class are also eligible to apply.
- Boys have to apply in boy's colleges and Girls have to apply in girl's colleges only.
- Any updates regarding the exam shall be sent through SMS to the registered mobile phones of the candidates. Hence, the candidates should provide the working mobile numbers of their parents or guardians.
|Academics||Students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in 2021|
|Age||The age of the student shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2021. In case of the students studying in APSWR Schools and Social Welfare (SW) hostels have a relaxation of 1 year|
|Income||The annual income of the parent of the applicant shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/per annum as certified by Tahsildar/MRO|
|1||Date of Notification (Newspaper)||16-06-2021|
|2||Date of opening of webportal to receive applications||17-06-2021|
|3||Last date of filling of Application||15-07-2021|
|4||Admit card/ hall ticket for entrance test available on website||7 days before the date of exam.|
|5||Date of Entrance Test||To be announced later and will be informed through registered mobile phones|
|6||Date of test for admission into IIT-Medical Academy||To be announced later and will be informed through registered mobile|
The applicant must submit his / her application through ONLINE mode in website http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/
The candidates must opt the colleges and groups in order of their priority. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their preference, based on the availability of seats in those institutions as per the rule of reservation and merit. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed.
The list of Balayogi Gurukulams(APSWR Junior Colleges) with groups and sanctioned seats is enclosed herewith as Annexure-A
The candidates should download the Hall ticket (Admit Card) one week before the exam dates, which will be announced later and informed through their registered mobile phone.
No Fees is charged for the submission of online application
Selected candidates have to produce the following certificates to the principal at the time of admission:
- 10th Class Pass certificates
- Caste certificates
- Income certificate
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- In order to appear for the exam for IIT-Medical Academies, related option has to be selected within the online registration form.
- Those who comes in merit list in the BG Inter CET paper will be called for the exam for IIT-Medical academies in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates for 1 seat).
- Candidates will be informed about exam dates and other details through their registered mobile phones.
- The list of 3 APSWR IIT-Medical Academies with groups and available seats is enclosed herewith in Annexure-B
Syllabus: Class 10th of the AP State Government.
Exam date: To be announced later
Pattern of Exam for BG Inter CET:
The paper will be of objective type (MCQ based) with marks distribution as follows:
|Sl.No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
|5||English (Comprehension and Grammar)||15|
Duration: 2 Hour 30 Min
Marking Scheme: Each question carries ONE mark. Each Question has only 1 correct answer out of the 4 given options. For each wrong answer ¼ mark shall be deducted.
The OMR sheet, which should be filled by either black or blue ball point pen. Pencil should NOT be used.
Pattern of Exam for IIT-Medical Academies:
Nature: The exam will be of descriptive nature. The exam will be of SSC standard in Mathematics, Physical and Biological Sciences
Duration: 3 hours
Exam date: It will be announced later for candidates who comes in the merit list in BG Inter CET and have opted for IIT-Medical academies through the online form.
The question paper will be in both English and Telugu medium. In case of any discrepancy between the question in English and Telugu medium, Question in English medium will be considered as final.
For any issues/details the office of District Coordinating Officers (DCOs) of APSWREI Society may be contacted. Address and Contact numbers are mentioned in Annexure C.
BG INTER CET 2021 Online Application from 17.06.2021