School Education - Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of examination system
- Modification in SSC Public Examinations, 2021 to reduce the strain caused to the students
due to COVID-19 pandemic - Amendment - Orders - Issued G.O.MS.No. 29 Dated: 09-04-2021.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.82, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.29.10.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.41, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.07.06.2016.
3. G.O.Ms.No.80, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.25.10.2017.
4. G.O.Ms.No.62, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.18.09.2018.
5. G.O.Ms.No.41, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.28.06.2019.
6. G.O.Ms.No.69, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.15.10.2019.
7. G.O.Ms.No.3, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.09.01.2020
8. G.O.Ms.No.30, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.12.06.2020
9. From the DSE, AP, Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, dt.4.2.2021
10. G.O.Ms.No.8, SE(Prog.II) Dept., dt.12.2.2021.
11. G.O.Ms.No.11,SE (Prog.II)Dept.,dt.18.2.2021.
12. From the DSE, AP, Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, dt.25.2.2021.
The Director of School Education, in his letter 12th read above, has requested the Government to issue necessary orders on the increase of the duration of the examination in SSC Public Examnations-2021, by issuing amendment to G.O.Ms.No.11, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dated 18.02.2021.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education, in the reference 12th read above, Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby issue the following amendment to the orders issued in the G.O.Ms.No.11, SE(Prog.II)Dept., dt.18.02.2021:-
In the said G.O, for para (3), the following shall be substituted, namely;
“3. a) The duration of the examination shall be 3.15 Minutes for 1st Language, 2nd Language, 3rd Language, Mathematics and Social Studies.
b) 2:45 Minutes for Physical Science and Biological Science.
c) 1:45 Minutes for 1st Language Paper-II (Composite Course).
d) 3:15 Minutes for OSSC Main Language Subjects (Sanskrit, Arabic,
Persian) Paper-1 and Paper- 2.
e) 2 Hours for SSC Vocational Course.”
The Director of School Education, AP, the Director, SCERT, AP, and the Director of Government Examinations, AP, shall take further necessary action accordingly, in the matter.