Finance Department -Report of the 11th Pay Revision Commission - Constitution of a Committee of Secretaries to examine the recommendations of the 11th Pay Revision Commission - Orders - Issued G.O.MS.No. 22 Dated: 01-04-2021.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.75, General Administration (SC.A) Department, dated.28-05-2018, 2. G.O.Rt.No.566, General Administration (SC.A) Department, dated. 17-03-2020, 3. D.O. Letter No.3/PRC/2020, dated 04-10-2020 from the 11th Pay Revision Commissioner.
In the reference 1st read above, Government have constituted the 11th Pay Revision Commission and entrusted the task of submitting the report on various terms of reference relating to the pay structure and various other service conditions of Government employees in the State.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, Government have entrusted further terms of reference relating to the employees of Public Transport Department to the 11th Pay Revision Commission.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, the 11th Pay Revision Commission has submitted it's report to the Government, along with its recommendations according to terms of reference assigned in the G.Os Ist & 2nd read above.
4 Government, after careful examination of the matter, have decided to constitute a Committee of Secretaries to examine the Report of the 11th Pay Revision Commission and to give their recommendations to the Council of Ministers with the following members:
1. Chief Secretary : Chairperson 2. Principal Advisor to CM : Special Invitee
3. Special Chief Secretary, Revenue : Member 4. Sccretary, Finance (BG & HR): Member
5. Secretary Services, GAD : Member 6. Principal Secretary. Finance : Convenor
5. The above Committee of Secretaries shall submit its recommendations on the Report of the 11th Pay Revision Commission, as expeditiously as possible.