KVS Admission Guidelines 2021-22 - 1st Std Online APPLICATION Form and Class II to IX OFFLINE APPLICATION FORM.. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangatan 1st Standard Admissions process for the academic year 2021-22. The portal / website for applying for KVS admission to Std 1 / Class 1 and Class II to IX in Kendriya Vidyalayas all over India for the academic year 2021-2022. has been launched at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html Registration and submission of online application for admission to Std 1 for the academic year 2021-2022 will start on 01 Apr 2021 10:00 IST.
KVS Admission Guidelines 2021-22 - KV 1st Std Online APPLICATION Form
KVS Admission Guidelines 2021-22 - 1st Std Online APPLICATION Form. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangatan 1st Standard Admissions process and Class II to IX OFFLINE APPLICATION FORM has been started for the academic year 2021-22. Registration and submission of online application for admission to Std 1 for the academic year 2021-2022 will start on 01 Apr 2021 10:00 IST. KV Admission Guidelines 2021-22, Online APPLY Procedure, Detailed Schedule are explained below.
Schedule for 1st Class and Class II to IX Admissions in KVS
- Online Registration for Class-I : 01.04.2021 (Thursday) 10:00 AM onwards
- Last date of Online Registration for Class-I. 19.04.2021 (Monday) till 7:00 PM (19 days)
- Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates:
- 1st list on 23.04.2021 (Friday)
- 2nd list on 30.04.2021 (Friday) (if seats remain vacant)
- 3rd list on 05.05.2021 (Wednesday) (if seats remain vacant)
Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class. : 08.04.2021 (Thursday) to 15.04.2021 (Thursday)
Declaration of list of class II onwards. 19.04.2021 at 4:00 PM (Monday)
PRIORITIES IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA ADMISSION
The following priorities shall be followed in granting admissions: -
(A) KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS UNDER CIVIL/DEFENCE SECTOR:
1. Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
2. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
3. Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
4. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
5. Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission. Note: Preference in Admission to wards will be based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years
(B) KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS UNDER PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS/ INSTITUTES OF HIGHER LEARNING:
1. Children and grandchildren of employees of the Project Sector/Institutes of Higher Learning which are the sponsors of the Vidyalaya, Children of Project employees & Post Graduate students who are working on long term research projects, Children of regular Council of Wardens (COW) employees and children and grandchildren of retired employees.
Note: Preference in Admission will be given to children of serving employees, grand children of serving employees and children and grandchildren of retired employees in that order.
2. Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
3. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
4. Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
5. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
6. Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only incase there are no children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR Kendirya Vidyalaya 1st Std ADMISSION:
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
RESERVATIONS IN KVS 1st Std ADMISSIONS:
A. SCHEDULED CASTE, SCHEDULED TRIBE AND OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES CATEGORY 15% seats for Scheduled Caste, 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes and 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL) shall be reserved in all fresh admissions in all Kendriya Vidyalayas.
B. DIFFERENTLY ABLED CATEGORY 3% seats of total available seats for fresh admission will be horizontally reserved for Differently Abled-children as per the provisions of RTE Act, 2009.
METHOD OF ADMISSION IN CLASS- I:
Out of the available seats of fresh admission 25% shall be reserved for Right To Education (Hereafter referred to as ‘RTE’), 15% shall be reserved for SC, 7.5% shall be reserved for ST and 27% seats shall be reserved for “OBC- Non Creamy Layer”. (Hereafter referred to as “OBC-NCL”)
Once the portal is opened, instructions for filling the form will be displayed. It is mandatory for each first-time user to read these instructions before registering and filling the form. Once a first-time user reads and clicks on the declaration checkbox (certifying that the user has read and understood all instructions) the Proceed button will be enabled. On clicking the Proceed button, the user will be directed to Sign-up/Sign-in page.
Registration Process Kendirya Vidyalaya 1st Std:
- For the first time user, she/he needs to register or sign-up in the portal.
- To register/sign-up, the following information of the child needs to be filled.
- First name of child : .
- Middle name of child :
- Last name of child:
- Parents are advised to enter the first, middle and last names of the child exactly as in the birth certificate (or other admissible document certifying the name of the child).
- Is the child differently-abled? :
- Date of birth of child:
- Whether child or grandchild of KVS employee:
- Email address :
- Mobile number: After entering all the above details, click on the Register button. Please make sure that your mobile (with the number provided above) is working properly so that it can receive an OTP to be sent by SMS A one-time password (OTP) will be sent by SMS to the mobile number provided above once you click on the Register button. The OTP will be valid only for 15 minutes.
- Enter OTP: This is a mandatory field and the OTP received by SMS in your mobile must be entered here correctly in order to verify the entered mobile number. After entering the correct OTP received on your mobile, click on the Verify button.
- After clicking on the Verify button, an acknowledgement page will appear with a unique Login Code.
- Please save the Login Code carefully, and do not share it with others. This Login Code is needed in order to login to the admission application portal for filling in and submitting your admission application form. The Login Code will also be sent to the registered email address and registered mobile number (by SMS). You are strongly advised to save and print the acknowledgement page containing the Login Code. Without this Login Code, it is not possible to submit an admission application form.
- The above completes the registration process, but DOES NOT complete the admission application form submission process. In order to fill in and submit the admission application form, you need to log in to the online admission portal using the Login Code generated above. Please click on the link labeled "Click here" at the bottom of the acknowledgement page generated after successful registration to go to the login page of the online admission portal. Alternatively, if registration has already been done earlier, you can go directly to the Login tab after reading the instructions.
- To login to the admission application portal, the following information must be provided exactly as given during registration :
- Login Code ( generated after successful registration)
- Date of birth of child entered while signing up (registering)
- Mobile number (with Indian SIM card) entered while signing up (registering)After entering the above information correctly, please click on the ,"Login" button to open the online admission form. More Details Click Here for Official KVS Admission portal