NOTIFICATION NO.04/2021 DEPARTMENTAL TESTS ::NOVEMBER 2020 SESSION
Applications are invited ON-LINE from 26.03.2021 to 15.04.2021 for the Departmental Tests
NOVEMBER, 2020 Session to be held from 29/05/2021 to 03/06/2021.
Applicants primarily shall register the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) through the
Commission’s Website viz., http://psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a
User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need
to apply for the Tests using the OTPR User ID through Commission's website.
The applicants, who had already generated OTPR earlier for last Departmental Tests, shall
apply directly making use of the same number.
The application will be available on Commission's website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from
26./03/2021. The last date for submission of online application is 15.04.2021 (15.04.2021 is the
last date for payment of fee up to 11:59PM).
Government have issued G.O.Ms.No:101 G.A.(Ser-C) Dept. Dated.25/09/2020, remove the negative marking system in Departmental tests conducted by the APPSC duly restoring the minimum pass marks as fixed earlier and make the amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Departmental Tests Rules 1965, issued in G.O. Ms.No:1397, G,A,(Rules) Dept, Dated 24-7-1965
- GOT Papers Code 88 - Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, First Paper (WITH BOOKS)
- 146. Accounts Test for the Employees of Local Bodies, Paper-I. (WITH BOOKS)
- GOT Papers Code 97 - Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, Second Paper (WITH BOOKS)
- 148. Accounts Test for the Employees of Local Bodies, Paper-II (WITH BOOKS)
- 137. The Accounts Test for Public Works Department Officers & Subordinates, Paper-I (WITH BOOKS)
- EOT Paper Code 141 - The Accounts Test for Executive Officers (WITH BOOKS)
Paper Code 37 - Special Language Test for Officers of the Education Department, Higher Standard (WITHOUT BOOKS) 3 hours (3.00 PM to 6.00 PM)