AP SSC, Class 10 June 2021 Due Dates for Fee Payment, NR submission Rc.No.149/J- 2/2021 Dated: 15-04-2021
SSC/OSSC/VOCATIONAL PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS, JUNE- 2021
The following are the Revised due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular and Once failed candidates (Candidates failed in NEW PATTERN 2017 to 2019) appearing for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in JUNE- 2021. The Heads of institutions of all schools have to remit the Examination fee. Apart from Examination fee, fee for Vocational candidates and fee for Migration certificates have to be remitted online along with NR submission in the website www.bse.ap.gov.in. The Headmasters shall also submit the hardcopies of Nominal Rolls in the format supplied to them directly to the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Vijayawada only through speed post on or before 30.04.2021. Hardcopies of NRs shall not be submitted to the Deputy Educational Officers/District Educational Officers.
(1) If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
(2) Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any
(3) The procedure for payment of Examination fee is clearly shown in the
Instructions / user manual given to the HMs for online submission of Nominal Rolls.
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all Subjects is Rs. 125/-
2. Fee more than 3 Subjects is Rs. 125/-
3. Fee for up to 3 subjects is Rs. 110/-
4. Fee for vocational candidates is Rs 60/- in addition.
5. Fee for under aged candidates is Rs 300/-
6. Fee for Migration certificate. if required Rs. 80/-
7. Online Applications link will be available in www.bse.ap.gov.in website. The HM has to login with their User Id and Password which is already given to them.
8. The candidates belonging to Scheduled castes/ Scheduled tribes and Backward classes whom are appearing for SSC JUNE- 2021 for the first time as regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs 20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetlandl5 acres dry land in rural areas are exempted from the payment of examinations fee. As such the Headmaster is requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer (M.R.O) as per rules.