APEDCET - 2020 ADMISSIONS INTO B.Ed
The qualified and eligible candidates of APEDCET-2020 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under.The details of colleges,tuition fee and all other important information are placed on the Website https://apedcet.nic.in Candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of
1) APEDCET-2020 Rank Card & Hall Ticket,
2) S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
3) 8th to degree Study Certificate,
4) Original degree marks memo,
5) Intermediate or its equivalent marks memo
6) Income Certificate/White Ration Card,
7) Aadhar card OR Any Govt ID
8) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
9) PH/Sports/CAP/NCC/Minority Certificate (SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master)
9) EWS Certificate if applicable.
Candidates claiming PH/CAP/NCC/Sports have to attend at Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur only, with all original certificates.
Fee to be paid: (Before Certificate Verification):
1) Non refundable Processing Fee Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST).Through payment gateway (Bill desk)provided in the website https://apedcet.nic.in by entering hall ticket no and rank from 25-02-21 to 02-03-21 using credit/debit card/net banking/other channels.
2) Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://apedcet.nic.in before the commencement of Option .
Schedule for Certificate Verification and web options (OC/BC/SC/ST):
However, Candidates claiming PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC have to attend for verification of certificates at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur centre only as per the schedule given below and other certificates will also be verified along with these certificates.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Candidates:
1. CAP-Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
2. NCC /sports Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
3. PH certificate issued by SAEDERM .
(The decision of the verifying authority is final in respect of above special reservation categories with regards to priorities fixed).