Rc.No. 27/2020-PLG-CSE, Dt: 02.01.2021
Sub: School Education -Planning NAVARATNALU Jagananna Ammavodi Programme Financial Assistant of Rs.15,000/- per annum to each mother or recognized guardian who is below poverty line household and sending their children to Schools/Colleges i.e., from Classes I to XII (Intermediate Education)-Implementation for the academic year 2020-2021-Certain Instructions, issued-Reg.
1. This office Progs. Rc. No. file no ESE02-28021/27/2020-PLG-CSE, Dt: 09.12.2020,
2. ESE02-28021/27/2020-PLG -CSE, Dt: 07.12.2020, 21.12.2020, 23.12.2020, 26.12.2020, 27.12.2020, 28.12.2020 implementation of AMMAVODI for the year 2020-2021.
3. Report from APCFSS Dated: 02.01.2021 towards
In continuation to this office instructions issued vide reference read above, the Joint Collectors, Development, District Educational officers and Regional Joint Director of School Education in the state are hereby informed that, during the process of identifying the unique mothers with the technical support from APCFSS, for extending the DBT under Jagananna Ammavodi for 2020-21, it is observed that, data pertaining to some students in the eligibility list is not matching with the details of their mothers and hence, requires reverification.
In order to confirm the eligibility it is decided to take up reverification of the details of those students only through the Headmasters and Principals concerned.
For this purpose, necessary provision has been made available in Headmaster/ Principals login with a service menu (Requires Reverification). The headmasters and principals shall verify the same duly constituting a three (3) men committee with the following members:
- a) School Headmaster concerned for the data of I to and SSC passed/Principal of Junior College for Inter second year.
- b) a representative from Gram/Ward Sachivalayam
- c) A representative from the Parents Committee in case of Government and Government Aided schools and colleges and parent from the PTA in case f unaided schools and colleges.
The Committee shall verify whether the child is properly mapped to her/his mother or not. If yes, the committee may report as CONFIRMED and if details are available, say REQUIRES FURTHER VERIFICATION.
After careful verification with the above members, the headmasters shall confirm the verified list and upload the same in their logins. Further, the confirmed list may be reduced into the form of a statement as per the format below and the committee may approve the statement and upload the same. The details of those children that require further verification may also be stated in that format.
The child wise details are sent to the respective school/college log ins. Since the candidates for a school ( that for few schools only) may not be more than 4 or 5, the Headmasters and Principals may attend to this work on 4-1-2021 itself.
Therefore all the Joint Collectors of Development, all Regional Joint Directors of School Education and the District Educational officers are requested to bestow their personal attention and issue necessary guidelines to the filed functionaries to follow the above instructions without fail.