Procs.No.ESE02-13022/5/2021-AD-SERII(Estt-3)-CSE. Dated, 16-1-2021 SE-Estt-3-Appeals/Grievances with regard to teachers transfers 2020 as per G.O.Ms.No.54 dated 12-10-2020-Certain instructions-Issued-Regarding.
1. G.O.Ms.No.54 School Education (Ser.II) Department dated 12-10-2020.
2. Transfer/Promotion orders issued to the teachers through web.
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officer in the state are informed that Government have issued G.O.Ms.No.53 SE dt. 12.10.2020 for re-apportionment of teachers and G.O.M.No.54 dt. 12.10.2020 for Teachers Transfers guidelines and issued amendment in G.O.Ms.No.59 dt. 24.11.2020. Accordingly, schedule was given to all the Regional Joint Director of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State and transfer orders were issued to the teachers through web except Headmasters/ School Assistant (Telugu/Hindi) in 7 districts and SA (Phy.Edn) in one district.
Further, they are informed that in G.O.Ms.No.54 dated 12-10-2020 at Guideline19, it is stated as follows:- 19. Appeal:
(i) An appeal against the orders of the District Educational Officer shall lie with the Regional Joint Director of School Education concerned, and an appeal against the orders of the Regional Joint Director of School Education shall lie with the Commissioner of School Education such appeal should be submitted within 10 days.
(ii) All such appeals shall be disposed off by the Appellate authorities concerned within 15 days from the date of receipt of the appeal.
(iii) The teachers who have any grievance on the transfer counselling should avail all levels of appeal provisions before going for other legal remedies.
In view of the above, the following instructions are issued to all the RJDSES/DEOs in the state with a request to take immediate steps in this regard:
- Appeals/grievances with regard to teachers transfers, 2020 shall be taken from the concerned Headmasters/teachers from 21-01-2021 to 30-01-2020.
- Teachers who want to submit their appeal /grievance shall submit the same to the RJDSE through concerned DEO.
- Headmasters who want to submit their appeal /grievance shall submit the same to the Director of School Education through concerned RJDSES.
- In the RJDSE/DEO Office, one responsible person shall be kept in charge to receive all the appeals/grievances from the HMs/teachers with effect from 21-01-2021.
- The in-charge/ concerned Officer shall issue receipt/acknowledgement to the applicant who have submitted appeal/ grievance at RJDSE/ DEO Office concerned.
- Every Appeal/grievance should be entered in a register. Appeals/Grievances shall be disposed of within the stipulated time as per Guideline-19 of G.O.Ms.No.54 dated 12-10-2020 and the same shall be recorded in the register.
- The DEO concerned once received the appeal to RJD, shall forward the same to the RJD along with his remarks within (3) working days and the RJD shall dispose it off within (3) working days from the date of receipt of the report from the DEO. Same procedure shall be followed in case of appeals to the DSE received by the RJD.