Memo Rc.No.151/A&I/2020 Dated: 26/01/2021
School Education - COVID-19 pandemic - SOPs/guidelines Issued for time to time for Reopening of Schools in a graded manner in the State of Andhra Pradesh duly following the Health and Safety protocols - Certain instructions issued - Reg.
1) G.O.Rt. No.216, Dated:01.11.2020 from the School Education (Prog. II) Department, GOAP.
2) This Office Circular No.191/A&I/2020, Dt:03/11/2020
3) G.O.Rt.No.229, Dated: 23.11.2020 from the School Education (Prog. II) Dept., GOAP,
4) Govt. Memo No.ESE01-SEDNOCSE/1324/2020-Prog.II, Dated:13-12-2020.
5) This office Memo.Rc. No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:17.01.2021.
The attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and the District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the reference 3rd & 5th cited and informed that, the undersigned has been accorded permission for reopening of schools (Classes 6th to 10th) as per the orders of the Government from time to time. Further, in partial modification to the orders issued in ref 5th cited, schools will function as usual (full day) from 27.01.2021 onwards for classes 6th to 10th daily as per the SCERT Academic Calendar (i.e., 09.30 AM to 04.30 PM for Upper Primary & High Schools).
In view of the above, the under mentioned officers are requested to issue instructions to the field level functionaries and ensure strict enforcement of guidelines/ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all activities in the schools issued by the Union/ State Governments for strict compliance on COVID Appropriate behavior such as, wearing of masks, keeping social distancing etc., in the schools without fall.