NTA Declares UGC-NET June 2020 Result
The UGC-NET June 2020 Examination was conducted by NTA between 24 September and 13 November, 2020 in 12 days (two shifts each examination day) in 1119 centres across 225 cities in the country. The examination was conducted in 81 subjects.
out of 36138 candidates who applied for JRF & Assistant Professor and qualified for Assistant Professor only, have qualified for award of following National Fellowship:
- 4029 Candidates for 'National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students (NFSC)
- 431 Candidates for 'National Fellowship for Other Backward Classes (NFOBC)
- 475 Candidates for 'Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students (MANF)
- This time also, the Examination was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode to reduce the burden of examinees.
- The exam was conducted between 24 September and 13 November, 2020 for twelve days in 24 shifts and result has been declared on 30 November 2020.
- In order to make the examination system transparent, the Question Paper and recorded responses were displayed for the verification by examinees,
- To ensure accuracy of result, the keys of question papers were displayed in advance to invite challenges if any. The Final Answer Keys dated 30.11.2020 on which the result is compiled has been uploaded on NTA NET website: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- For this nationwide professional examination, live CCTV Surveillance through more than 2400 CCTVs was carried out.
- Cheating using mobile network and other electronic devices was prevented using Jammers at all centres. A total of more than 1700 jammers in each shift have been installed.
- 19 Regional Coordinators, 214 City Coordinators and 525 Observers were positioned for UGC-NET June 2020. As per the UGC policy, 6% of those candidates who appear in both the papers and obtain minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of both the papers are declared NET qualified. The certificates to the qualified candidates will be issued by NTA shortly.