Memo.No.13029/11/2020-EST 3 Dated. 30/12/2020.
Sub:SE Dept., Estt III Freezing of web options exercised by the teachers in Transfer Counselling-2020 - Certain Instructions - Issued.
1. Proc.Rc.No.13021/7/2019/EST-3-CSE dated 23.03.2020 of this office.
2. G.O.Ms.No.53 School Education (Ser.II) Dept., dt. 12.10.2020
3. G.O.Ms.No.54 School Education (Ser. II) Dept., dt. 12.10.2020
4. This office Proc.Rc.No.13029/11/2020-EST3 dated 14.10.2020
5. Transfer Schedule
6. Requests made by various Teacher Unions during the discussions with Director of School Education on 27.10.2020.
7. Video conference with all the RJDSEs and DEOs on 27.10.2020.
8. This office Proc.Rc.No.13029/11/2020-EST3 dated 18.12.2020.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state are invited to the reference 8th cited, wherein they have been requested to complete the web options by 31-12-2020. But on verifying the data, it is noticed that in web options 3448 have not freezed and 1763 edit option enabled at MEOs login but not freezed as on 30-12-2020 at 12.30 PM.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers in the state are once again requested to issue instructions to all concerned the concerned Mandal Educational Officers to freeze the web options of the teachers by 31-12-2020 end of the day.
Further, all the District Educational Officers in the state are informed that no extension will be given after 31-12-2020. If any found un-freezed after the schedule time the concerned will be held responsible, accordingly action may be initiated as per rules in force.