School Education-Special DSC-2019(IEDSS)-Payment of salaries to the post of School Assistants appointed under IEDSS-Instructions issued Regarding Rc.No. ESE02-20021/106/2020-RECTMT-CSE Dated: 24/11/2020
1. G.O.Ms.No.341 dated: 21.12.2012 of the Finance (SMPC-I) Department, GoAP.
2. G.O.Ms.No.39, Dated on Dated: 07.04.2015.
3. G.O.Ms.No.65 School Education (Service.II) Department, dated: 28.09.2018.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the State and Ex-Officio, District Projection Co-ordinators in the State are invited to the references read above. Government in the reference 3rd read above at point 6 has stated that “ the posts of School Assistant (Special Education) under Andhra Pradesh Samgra Siksha Abhiyan (SMSA), Inclusive Education for the Disabled at Secondary Stage (IEDSS) are to be amalgamated/clubbed/merged with regular posts of School Assistants under Andhra Pradesh Education Subordinate Service) (APESS) in future. The same will be done according to Andhra Pradesh State and Sub-ordinate Service Rules.”
In view of the above, it is instructed to take necessary action for payment of salaries to the appointed School Assistants (Special Education) IEDSS in DSC-2019 in the following Head of Accounts.
- ZPP Schools (Teaching grants to Zilla Praja Parishads: 2202-02-191-00-05- 010
- Municipal Schools (Teaching grants to Municipalities): 2202-02-191-00-04- 010
- Government Schools (Govt Secondary Schools) : 2202-02-109-00-04- 010
Further, they are requested to co-ordinate with the respective district treasury authorities to release the salaries without any delay.