School Education - SCERT, AP - Conduct of Base Line Test 2020 for Classes IX & X on 16.11.2020 - Certain Instructions - Issued Rc.No. ESE02/716/2020-SCERT dated: 05/11/2020
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education, District Educational Officers and Additional Project Directors of Samagra in the state are informed that it is proposed to conduct a base line test for Classes IX & X on 16.11.2020 to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide an extremely clear picture of learning levels of the students in previous class to the present class/subject teachers.
- To develop strategies by teachers for planning of teaching classes, assessments and learning research.
- To derive actionable insights, which will be inputs for teacher training and pedagogy with the data analysis in the COVID-19
- To understand the usage of technology in the COVID-19 Pandemic. Pandemic in sustains the academic strength in the pupil.
- To understand how far the child equipped in the previous class in which they were not attempted final exams but equipped with the knowledge of concepts.
It is further informed that the SCERT will prepare the question paper with multiple choice questions for 60 marks covering all subjects 10 marks each (PS + NS = 10 marks) and will be shared to the DEOs across the State.
All the District Educational Officers are requested to entrust the printing and supply of question to all schools with classes IX & X through DCEBs and the cost shall be booked to LEP budget of Samagra.
After completion of the examination the answer scripts shall be evaluated and the marks of the students should be uploaded in web portal for analytics (details will be communicated in due course).
The Director, SCERT is requested to prepare the question paper for 60 marks with multiple choice questions covering all subjects 10 marks each (Physical and Biological Sciences 5 marks each) and handover the soft copies of the question paper to all the DEOs on or before 08.11.2020.
This should be treated as MOST IMPROTANT.