Rc. No.25/B-3/2020 Dated: 11-06-2020
SSC Public Examinations July 2020-Precautionary measures to be taken to protect the examinees at the examination centers from Covid-19 - orders issued-Reg
Guidelines issued by Ministry of Home Affairs,GOI duly reiterated by MHRD, GOI and guidelines issued by Government of AP.
It is hereby informed that SSC Public Examinations July 2020 will be conducted from 10th July to 17th July in 4201 centers for 639088 candidates all over the state. The general Instructions that are being issued time to time for the successful conduct of examination for CS,DO and all other exam related personnel are already issued to ensure the smooth and successful conduct of examinations as is being done every year.
In addition to the above the following instructions are issued to take appropriate measures to protect the examinees at the examination centers from Covid-19.
1. The parents shall be instructed not to gather in big groups near the examination centers.
2. The parents and students shall visit examination center atleast 02 days before the commencement of examination so as to enable them to be on time on the first day of the examination in particular and all other examination days in general
3. Necessary arrangements shall be made in such a way that the students shall leave the examination hall duly following the physical distance to gathering in huge number that may lead to floating of the physical distance norm.
4. All the examination halls shall be thoroughly disinfected before the commencement of the next examinations.
5. Arrangements shall be made for cleaning all the table chairs and door handles and electric with board etc. with wet cloth dipped in disinfectant every morning before the start of the examinations.
6. The students shall be made to sit in their benches in a zigzag pattern to ensure that that the students can sit duly maintaining physical distance norm. The distance between the two students shall be at least 05 feet shall be maintained
7. To avoid large gathering at thermal scanning students shall be directed to come to the examination centers at least 2 hours before the commencement examinations,
8. There shall be sufficient number of thermal scanners in order to screen the students when they are about to enterthe examination center. The thermal scanning should be done under the shade.
9. The required number of medical staff shall be appointed to look after the medical needs of the students. The proceedings issued by medical department shall be obtain and shall be sent to this office.
10. Hand sanitizers, masks shall be provided for sanitizing the hands of the students and
11. Hand gloves shall be provided to the examination staff and wearing the mask is mandatory.
12. Separate isolation room shall be identified to make the students who are appearing for the examination and having cough, cold and high fever.
13. If any invigilator is suffering cough or cold he shall be relieved immediately and required replacement shall be made by the chief superintendent.
14. Proper awareness shall be created among the students about the necessity of safety measures and physical distancing.
15. Wide publicity shall also be made regarding the home remedies and practices to enhance the immunity as notified the Government of India. The services of ayush department shall be utilized for the supply of ayurvedic and homeo medicine for developing immunity among the students and staff.
16. The students who are residing in the red or containment zones shall be safely transported to the exam centers duly following the physical distance norm.
17. It shall be the required transport facility to the students to reach the examination centers in time duly coordinating with the APSRTC. Physical distancing norm shall be followed duly transportation. Helpline shall be made available in the RTC bus station for the convenience of the students
18. The examination time table shall be communicated to all the schools concerned. Wide publicity shall be given in the local media.
19. Whatsapp groups with HMs shall be formed to communicate all the important information including the time table. www.gsrmaths.in
20. The help line numbers for clarification shall be made available round the clock to clarify the genuine doubts of parents and students. Wide publicity shall be given in the local media about the availability of help line numbers.
21. The students of all residential society schools shall be informed through the principals concerned and making wide publicity regarding the conduct of examinations Exam schedule).
22. Wide publicity shall be given regarding the additionally constituted centers for the benefit of students and parents for the easy identification of centers.
23. All other instructions that were issued earlier by the DGE,AP,Vijayawada for the conduct of SSC Public Examinations March 2020 shall hold good.