COVID 19 - LOCKDOWN for Containment, Control and Prevention of COVID–19 -Guidelines on full functioning of all government offices - Orders - Issued.
G.O. Rt. No. 838 Dated 18.05.2020
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.607, G.A.(Poll.A) Dept., dt.21.03.2020.
2. G.O.Rt.No.766, G.A. (Poll. A) Dept., dt.03.05.2020.
3. G.O. Rt. No.274, HM& FW (B2) Dept., dated.17.05.2020.
In the G.Os 1st and 2nd read above, orders were issued on the attendance of government servants in the context of Lockdown due to COVID-19. In the G.O. 3rd read above, orders were issued extending the lockdown for further period upto 31.5.2020.
After reviewing the situation in the State, Government has decided to resume functioning of all government offices including Secretariat and Heads of Departments with 100% of attendance of employees other than those in containment areas. The following guidelines are hereby issued for strict compliance :
1) All Government offices should function as usual with full attendance of employees with immediate effect and not later than 21.5.2020.
2) Arrangements should be made for thermal scanning of employees before entering into office premises and for sanitizers which should be provided at the main doors.
3) Arrangements should be made for sanitizing the entire office premises every day, especially frequently touched surfaces and also to facilitate frequent hand washing wherever possible.
4) No employee should be allowed into office premises without wearing Masks.
5) Every employee should abide by physical distancing norms of 6 ft in the office and should maintain personal hygiene by washing hands with soap/sanitizer every 2 hrs. and should sneeze either in tissue paper or into the elbow. Every employee should also follow the standard protocol in offices while using lifts, computers, tables and chairs, door handles, etc. in the context of COVID-19.
6) Spitting and other unhygienic practices like chewing paan, gutka, tobacco etc. in work places are strictly prohibited and violators shall be punished.
7) Seating arrangements should be made in such a way that employees maintain social distancing in office premises including at common areas like lunch rooms, etc.
8) Files and tappals should be processed through e-Office only. Physical files should be avoided as far as possible and all correspondence must be done through official e-mails only.
9) Meetings should be minimized and should be conducted through tele/video conferencing as far as possible.
10) Special focus should be made on the health conditions of employees. Pregnant women, aged, employees with high risk health conditions are permitted to work from home.
11) All employees should take care of their health and leave the work place immediately, if they have symptoms like fever or respiratory trouble and should observe home quarantine. The leave sanctioning authorities are requested to sanction leave whenever such a request comes up.
12) Entry of visitors should be restricted and loitering should be discouraged in office premises. As far as possible, arrangements should be made to receive grievances through Spandana/tappal section/reception counter etc.13) Every employee should follow the instructions issued by the government from time to time for Containment, Control and Prevention of COVID–19.
All the Special Chief Secretaries/Principal Secretaries/Secretaries and Heads of Departments, District Collectors and other Head of offices are requested to ensure that the above guidelines are followed scrupulously.
Download G.O. Rt. No. 838 Dated 18.05.2020