- Date Of Examination:
- Payment Start Date | End Date: 23-03-2020 | 30-05-2020
- Application Start Date | End Date: 23-03-2020 | 30-05-2020
For the candidates of Telangana State ---- Hyderabad only.
For the candidates of Andhra Pradesh ---- All the District Head Quarters.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR for RDC- CET 2020:
- Students who have appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April - 2020 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P and Board of Intermediate of Telangana. or equivalent to Intermediate of A.P & Telangana. are ONLY eligible to appear for the test subject to the other conditions. The students appeared for the intermediate instant examinations in 2020 are not eligible for admission.
- They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE- March 2020 and should have secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (there is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BCs).
- For B.A- all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate.
- But they have to opt HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS in Entrance Test. For B.Com -Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to opt the
- ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I, COMMERCE-II in Entrance Test
- For B.Sc., (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) - the students of MEC are eligible and they have to opt Maths, Economics and Commerce- I in Entrance
- For B.Sc courses Students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR THE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST:
- The examination will be in one session of 2 ½ hours duration in the subjects mentioned at table II and IV.
- Examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all.
- Examination will be conducted based on the Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, AP, Guntur) for group subjects.
- Questions will be in both English and Telugu media and in objective type multiple choice questions. Answers should be marked in OMR sheet.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
- For correct results all the answered circles should be shaded fully and thickly.
RESERVATION OF SEATS:
a) The reservation of seats will be as per Govt. orders issued from time to time.
b) 33% seats in each course are ensured to women candidates at Silver Jubilee Government College (A), Kurnool.
RESERVATION OF SEATS FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES:
a) Ex-servicemen in the case of admission under these categories.
b) For NCC - Senior Division ‘B’ Certificate.
c) For sports quota - District and above level participation certificate
d) For PHC quota - Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Surgeon. Minimum disability is 40%.
e) Children of Armed Personnel Quota - relevant certificate from the competent authority.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
The seats available in the colleges are allotted in the ratio of 42:36:22 to the areas of erstwhile Andhra University, erstwhile Osmania University and erstwhile Sri Venkateswara University respectively.