Eligibility Admissions for AP Model School 2020:
Model Schools in the State invites applications from the eligible students, those who were passed V class are eligible for applying for VI class into model schools for this academic year 2020-21. Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
1.Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum.
2.The candidates can apply to any AP Model School of the district for which he / she belongs SC / ST students age should have between 10 to 14 years.
3. OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) students age should have between 10 to 12 years.
- Date of Notification : 08.01.2020
- Last date for payment of Fee : 07.02.2020
- Date of Examination : 05.04.2020
- Publication of Merit list : 15.04.2020
- Publication of Selection List : 16.04.2020
- Certificates Verification & Counseling : 17 & 18.04.2020
- Orientation to Parents & Students : 21 & 22.04.2020
- Date of Commencement of Classes : 12.06.2020
The Entrance test will be of objective type and multiple choice questions from Class 5th and the
Question Paper have Four Parts.
Allocation of marks
- Part-I: Telugu - 25 marks
- Part-II: Maths - 25 marks
- Part-III: EVS I and II-25 marks and
- Part-IV: English -25 marks
- Total Marks : 100 Marks.
The total marks for the test are 100 and duration of 2.00 hours (i.e) from 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM .
FEE SHOULD BE PAY THROUGH AP ONLINE/MEE SEVA
Admission Procedure for AP Model Schools :
Admission for classes VI to X shall be done as per Residential Schools guidelines. The candidates from the same Mandal where Model School is functioning, will be given preference. Admissions will be done on the basis of entrance test.
Click here to Apply for Admission into APMS VI Class 2020-21 soon