Circular Memo No.GAD01 - SUOMISC/31/2019 - SU - I Dated: 20.11.2019.
Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services (APCOS) Guidelines - Issued.
1) G.O.Ms.No.126, GA (SU.I) dept, dt: 18.10.2019
2) G.O.Ms.No. 136, GA.(SU.I) dept, dt: 04.11.2019
In the references 1st and 2nd cited, orders were issued for incorporation of Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services (APCOS) under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013.
The following guidelines for the Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services (APCOS) are hereby issued as follows:
The Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services shall act as a “Placement Agency for Outsourced Manpower” by placing outsourced manpower to the Departments / Organizations of the GOAP, as per their indents/ requirements.
The Corporation shall work to achieve the following outcomes.
- i. Removal of private outsourcing agencies / middle men
- ii. Corruption free outsourcing placement
- iii. Implementation of 50% reservation for BCs, SCs, STs and Minorities, and 50% reservation for women
- iv. Timely and full payment of remuneration, without any undue cuts
- v. Proper credit of EPF and ESI
Guidelines for engaging outsourced manpower:
- For the purposes of engaging the outsourced employees who are currently working with the departments:
- All the outsourced employees who are currently engaged shall be migrated to the APCOS, which will act as a placement agency.
- No employee who is engaged in outsourcing currently shall be removed.
- For the purposes of migrating the outsourcing employee, the unit shall be the contract or the department where the employees are currently engaged
- The contract or the department unit shall be assigned a unique code and the migration shall happen in toto.
- Reservation shall be applied to the contract or the department unit
- While migrating the employees, proof of salary slip along with bank account number, EPF & ESI account shall be collected.