GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PR&RD Department - Establishment of Village/Ward Secretariat System in the State – Recruitment of 1,26,728 Functional Assistants in the Village/Ward Secretariats – Conducting of DSC Examinations – Declaring Local Holiday for Schools/Colleges for conduct of Examinations – Orders - Issued.
PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (MDL.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 544 Dated: 22-08-2019
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.110 of PR&RD (MDL-I) Department, dated: 19.07.2019.
2. G.O. Ms. No. 217 MA & UD Dept., Dt. 20.07.2019.
3. From the Commissioner, PR&RD Tadepalli, Guntur Dist.,Proposal received through E-Office vide No. PRR02-14021(46)/66/2019-RWS SEC - PRRD (Computer No. 961582), recd on Dt.20-08-2019.
O R D E R :
In the references 1st and 2nd read above, orders were issued for establishment of Village/Ward Secretariats in the State. The Government intends to make functional the Village/Ward Secretariats in the State by 2nd October, 2019 in which 1,26,728 functional assistants of different line departments for effective delivery of services.
3. In the reference 3rd above, the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development, Tadepalli, Guntur District has further submitted that, the Examinations to the above Secretariats recruitment will be held on 01.09.2019, 03.09.2019, 04.09.2019, 06.09.2019, 07.09.2019 and 08.09.2019. He has requested the Government to declare local holidays on 03.09.2019, 04.09.2019, 06.09.2019 and 07.09.2019 except 01.09.2019 and 08.09.2019 which falls on Sunday and to empower the District Collectors to that extent for necessary preparation and conduct of examinations.
4. Government after careful examination and keeping in view the proposal of the Commissioner,
PR&RD, Tadepalli, Guntur District, hereby declare local holiday on 03.09.2019, 04.09.2019,
06.09.2019 and 07.09.2019 for the Schools/Colleges/ Educational Institutions etc. in which
Examinations are being conducted and empower the District Collectors take further necessary action.
5. All the District Collectors in the State are requested to take further action in this regard.
6. The Commissioner, PR & RD, Tadepalli, Guntur District is requested take necessary action in
giving suitable instructions to the other District Officials wherever required for smooth conduct of examinations.