Group of Ministers – Constitution of Group of Ministers to study the matter of regularisation of services of contract employees working in Government departments and allied matters – Orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (CABINET.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 1567 Dated: 10-07-2019
From the Finance (HR.I, Plg, Policy) Department e-file bearing no.FIN01-HR0OTHI/11/2019-HR-I.
In the circumstances explained by the Finance (HR.I, Plg, Policy) Department in the reference read above, Government hereby constitute a Group of Ministers under Rule 12(4) of the A.P. Government Business Rules, 2018, with the following Ministers:-
- 1.Hon’ble Minister for Finance and Planning and Legislative Affairs.
- 2.Hon’ble Minister for Energy, Forest, Environment, Science & Technology.
- 3.Hon’ble Minister for Family Welfare, Medical Education.
- 4.Hon’ble Minister for Panchayat Raj & Rural Development, Mines and Geology.
- 5.Hon’ble Minister for Municipal Administration & Urban Development.
- 6.Hon’ble Minister for Education.
2. The Group of Ministers shall examine the matter of regularisation of services of contract employees working in Government departments and other allied matters and furnish it’s recommendations to the Government for taking a decision in the matter. 3. The Principal Secretary to Government, Finance Department shall be the Member-Convener of the above Group of Ministers.