SCHOOL EDUCATION (GENERAL) DEPATMENT
G.O.MS.No. 101 Dated: 31-12-2018
Read the following:-
1. From to the Secretary to C.M, Chief Minister’s Office, Amaravati, CMP No.8201/Secy/2018, Dated 02.05.2018 along with Representation of the Founder & President, Awardee Teachers Association, Bhadrachalam, Khammam District, Dated 02.05.2018.
2. From Sri Gade Srinivasulu Naidu, MLC, Dated 02.05.2018.
3. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam, Lr.Rc.No.74/MC/2018, dated 02.08.2018.
The purpose of Award to Teachers is to celebrate the unique contribution of some of the finest teachers and to honour those teachers who have improved the quality of School Education and also enriched the lives of their students.
2. In the circumstances stated by the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam in the reference 3rd read above and after careful consideration of the proposal, Government hereby order for enhancement of one year service beyond the age of superannuation for both National and State Teacher Awardees who are still in service, if the National and State Teacher Awardee is physically and mentally fit at the time of grant of extension of service.
3. These orders shall come into force immediately. 4. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam shall take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.