SOCIAL WELFARE (RS.2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 207 Dated: 28-12-2018
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.22, Social Welfare (RS.2) Department, dated: 20-02-2016.
2. From the Secretary, APSWREIS, Lr.Rc.No.A2/Estt/4468/2016, dated:30-6-2016 & 15-12-2016.
In the reference 1st read above, Government have sanctioned Rs.1587.75 lakhs for construction of (5) permanent APSWR Schools at (1) Arugolanu of West Godavari District (2) Yedlapadu of Guntur District (3) Kurichedu of Prakasham District (4) B.Mattam of YSR Kadapa District and (5) Rolla of Ananthapur District sanctioned under NABARD.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Secretary, APSWREIS has submitted proposals for sanction of total staff of 320 Nos., i.e. teaching staff 245+ 75 Non-teaching staff for the above said schools (Teaching staff 49 + 15 Non-teaching staff i.e. total 64 to each School 64X5=320) for the proposed strength of 960 students with classes V to X classes with 4 sections and for sanction of additional budget of Rs.1744.52 Lakhs.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby accord sanction of 215 posts i.e., (205) Teaching and (10) Non-teaching staff on contract basis and remaining (105) Non-teaching posts on services outsourcing basis for the (5) new Social Welfare Residential Schools at (1) Arugolanu of West Godavari District (2) Yedlapadu of Guntur District (3) Kurichedu of Prakasham District (4) B.Mattam of YSR Kadapa District and (5) Rolla of Ananthapur District, sanctioned under NABARD.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (Welfare-I) Department vide their U.O.No.FIN-39022/2/2016-SO (FMU (WFI)-FIN, dated: 17-12-2018.
5. The Secretary, APSWREIS shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT