FINANCE (HR.V-TFR-AL-EWF) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 169 Dated: 31-10-2018
Read the following:
- CMP No.1229/Spl.C.S./2018, dated. 23.10.2018 with request of the President A.P. Secretariat Association.
- Memorandum presented to the Hon’ble CM on 16.10.2018 by the Chairman, JAC of employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh.
- Memorandum presented to the Hon’ble CM on 16.10.2018 by the State President of
- State Government Pensioners Association, Amaravathi, Guntur.
O R D E R:
In the references read above, the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association, the Chairman, JAC of employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh and the president, A.P. State Government Pensioners Association, Andhra Pradesh offered their willingness for contribution from the salaries of all employees of Andhra Pradesh Secretariat, Legislature Secretariat, all the last grade employees, all other employees and Teachers and Pensioners including family pensioners of Andhra Pradesh State from the salary of October, 2018 payable on 1st November, 2018 and remit into the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund to donate the same to the victims of “Titli ’’ cyclone of Srikakulam District.
2. Government after careful consideration hereby order that the following deductions shall be made based on the representations of the following associations.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Employees Association||Quantum of deduction|
|1.||The President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association.||a) Class IV & III employees- Rs.500/-per head. |
b) TCA, ASO, Stenographers and other Non-Gazetted employees – Rs.1000/-per head.
c) S.O., P.S. and other 1st level Gazetted cadre – Rs.1500/- per head.
d) A.S./D.S./J.S/Addl. Secretary cadre – Rs.2000/- per head.
|2.||The Chairman, JAC of employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners & The President, State Government Pensioners Association, Andhra Pradesh.||a) All last grade employees -Rs.200/- per head. |
b) All other employees and teachers – Rs.500/- per head.
c) All categories of Pensioners – Rs.200/per head.
3. As part of Titli cyclone related rehabilitation and relief activities, it is observed that the scale and effort is huge. Towards this, a separate unit called “TURPU – Titli Uddanam Rehabilitation Program Unit” is set up to channelize the efforts in a focused manner. In this connection it is also noted that there is an outpour of support and response from various quarters /sections line NGOs, Corporates, Associations, individuals etc. Contributions to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund towards the Titli relief and related measures are being made by these quarters/sections of the society at large. Therefore, to ensure a clear demarcation of such donations/contributions received to allow for accountability and transparency it was agreed that CFMS will be leveraged. It is also agreed that, a separate Sub Detailed Head under the existing CMRF HOA will be created to allow for such transparency as well as accountability. Towards this, a PD account will be created to be operated by DDO of CMRF.
“M.H. 8443 – Civil Deposits 800 – Other Deposits
S.H. (02) – Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
D.H. 001 – Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
S.D.H 001 -TURPU”
- Owing to the timings of the event, it is not feasible to make the deductions in the pay bill of the month of October, 2018 payable on 1st November, 2018. Hence, CEO, APCFSS is instructed to enable DTA to draw a sum equivalent to the deductions and adjust to the Head of Account mentioned in para 3 above.
- All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers of Secretariat Departments/ all Drawing and Disbursing Officers of all the Heads of the Departments and Registrars of all Universities concerned shall ensure that the correct deductions are made from the pay bills of November, 2018 without fail and adjusted against the advance.
- The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, Pay and Accounts Officer, Andhra Pradesh, CEO, APCFSS, Andhra Pradesh and Registrars of all Universities of Andhra Pradesh State shall personally be responsible to ensure that full deductions are made and remitted to the Chief Minister’s relief fund for the purpose of relief of the victims of “Titli’’ cyclone. APCFSS will enable adequate reporting that shall facilitate continuous monitoring of the scheme/program operation and inform the same to the Special Chief Secretary to Government, Revenue (CMRF) Department, Andhra Pradesh.
- The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, Pay and Accounts Officer, Andhra Pradesh, CEO, APCFSS and Registrars of all Universities shall issue necessary instructions to their subordinate officers working under their respective administrative control to comply with the above orders.