PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT TEST / SIMPLE ORIENTATION TEST / AUTOMATIC ADVANCEMENT SCHEME EXAMINATION FOR TEACHERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED 10 YEARS OF SERVICE.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS ANDHRA PRADESH: : AMARAVATHI
RC.NO.04/E2/2018 DT: 09-08-2018
It is hereby notified that the (1) Professional Advancement Test for the eligible InService teachers in the cadre of SGBT, Junior inspector of schools (2) Automatic Advancement Scheme Examination for Grade-II Pandits, P.E.T's and for Special teachers in Craft, Tailoring, Sewing, Drawing, Music, Agriculture & Radio Technology and (3) Simple Orientation Test for Grade-I Pandits will be conducted in the month of September, 2018. The date of examination will be announced later.
The teachers who intend to appear for the above tests should pay the examination fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred only) through CFMS only. Pay either using Debit/Credit/Net banking or manually in treasury branches of SBI. Demand drafts will not be accepted. For payment of examination fee visit www.bseap.org and follow the instructions carefully.
|Particulars||Due Dates for payment of fee by the teachers||Last date for submission of applications along with challans receipts to the DEO concerned||Last date for submission of figure statement, NRs with soft copy (CD) and challans by the DEO to the DGE, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada|
|For payment of fee orRs.200/||On or before 25-08-2018||04-09-2018||07-09-2018|
|With a late fee ofRs.60/(Rs.200/ -+RS,60/=Rs.260/-)||31-08-2018||04-09-2018|
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Form containing incomplete and incorrect particulars is liable to be rejected.
2. Application must contain the category particulars of the candidate whether he/she belongs to SGBT(med)/ GR-I(lang)/ GR-II(lang)/ PET(med)/ Special Teacher(med& trade).
3. Hall Ticket will be dispatched to the Concerned District Educational Officer/Candidate.
4. Two (2) self addressed & stamped envelopes should be enclosed for dispatch of Hall Ticket and Certificate to the candidate. Hall tickets will be dispatched in the same covers. So please write correct and full address. Otherwise hall tickets may not reach you.
5. The Examination fee is Rs.200-00 (Rs.Two Hundred only) should be remitted through CFMS.
Login to “www.cfms.gov.in”
-> Citizen Services.
-> Receipts Links.
Select Department “ESE03-Director of Government Examinations”.
-> Examination Fee for minor exams
->Fill all the columns carefully and select “Manual payment” for manual payment in Treasury (or) “e-payment” for payment through Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking
D.D.O Code: 27000303001
6. The Fee once paid will not be refunded.
7. The candidate must mention his/her date of first appointment
8. While submitting the application for admission to the examination, they should submit an under taking that he/she will abide by all rules now in force and those to be brought into effect hereafter.