Rc. No. 243/B/SCERT/2017 Dt: 03.07.2018.
Sub: S.E- SCERT, AP- 30 Days Certificate Course in English Language Teaching for Secondary School Teachersl teachers trainers from 05.07.2018 to 03.08.2018 at RIESI Bangalore - Depute two teachers from each district - Instructions Issued - Reg.
Ref: RIE/TRG/CELT/Sec/A.P,TG/KLl2018-19 Dated:ll.06..2018from The Director RIESI, Bngaluru.( Received on 29.06.2018)
While enclosing a copy of the reference cited along with its encloses, all the District Educational Officers in the State are here by requested to identify two teachers with in their jurisdiction so as them to the to depute 30 Day Certificate Course in English Language Teaching ( CELT) for Secondary School Teachers / teachers trainers scheduled to be held from 05.07.2018 to 03.08.2018 at RIESI, Bangalore.
Criteria for selecting the teachers / teacher trainers :
• is willing to undergo this training and would serve as a teacher trainer In the department
• is healthy and doesn't have acute chronic ailments that obstruct the purpose.
• suitable representation may be given to women"s, SC / ST / aBC categories.
o newly recruited teachers may be given preference for undergoing the training.
• those teachers who have undergone the 90/30-day RlESI training and the same 30 day training are not eligible.
• should be below the age of 50 years
• It is a residcntial training course.
A stipend of Rs.80/- per day is allocated and this amount will be adjusted towards
the boarding and lodging facilities provided by the Institute and contingent
expenditure including course materials.
• The State department is requested to arrange travel allowance of participants
f..om the work place to RIESI Bengalru and back to work place.
• Duration of the course is 30 days. Course No.18/2018-19 (from 05.07.2018 to 03.08.2018
• Certificates indicating the grade of achievement will be issued to the participants.
• Hostel (Separate for male and Female)
• Computer Laboratory
• Digital ~anguage Laboratory
• Spons / games
• Medical help with a doctor visiting the Institute twice a week.