The C.M. Awards will be given in two categories:
I) Awards to the Districts which have excelled in priority programmes of the Government.
II) Awards for innovations I excellence in public administration to the Individuals, Organisations and Teams working in the State Government.
3. Since the awards to be given (this time) are for the year 2017-18, achievements, innovations, work done, etc. from 1st April 2017 to 31 st March 2018 will be taken into cognizance for finalization of the awards.
4. The awards will be presented by the Hon'ble Chief Minister on Independence Day (15th August) every year.
5. i) The award under Category I will be given (for the year 2017-18) for the extraordinary and innovative work done by the Districts in the following priority Government programmes:
a) Open Defecation Free Status
b) Housing for all
i) Rural Housing
ii) Urban Housing
c) Public Grievance Redressal
e) Education for all
f) Health for all
ii) Respective HODs after first login are required to set the standard, objective and measurable key performance parameters on which the above programmes will be evaluated. All HODs will be provided with the login ID & password by GAD.
iii) HoDs should also publicize the parameters widely so as to enable the applicants to know the parameters at the time of applying.
iv) However, even if the parameters are net fixed, the applicant will be able to apply if he/she so desires.
v) For Category I awards District Collectors are required to apply on behalf of the district, if eligible, by clicking Category I after login to the portal. Login 10 & password to the District ~ollectors will be provided by the GAD.
vi) One district may apply for as many programmes as eligible.
vii) There is one award for each of the above priority programmes which will be given to the best performing District in that programme.
viii) The District Collectors should fill the online application stating about their achievements in the programme along with relevant supporting enclosures and the same should be submitted to the respective Head of the Department.
ix) HOD's will evaluate the applications on the scale of 10 points for each of the parameters and finalize the award.
x) After finalization HODs should forward the details of the selected awardee to the Department Level Committee.
6. i) The award under Category II consisting of 25 awards per year will be given for the innovations / excellence in public administration to:
a) Govt. Functionaries - Individual
b) Govt Functionaries - Team
c) Organisation /Institution under the State Government
ii) For ease of evaluation process, HODs should divide various functionaries working in their department in few broad groups. Following are the indicative groups of the functionaries (However, HODs may decide to form a maximum of 5 groups differently also, if deemed appropriate):
a) Office Functionaries
b) Field Functionaries
c) Supervisory officers
d) Any other
iii) Thereafter HoDs are required to set the standard, objective and measurable key performance parameters group wise on which Category II applications will be evaluated. HoDs should also give wide publicity to the group wise parameters fixed, so that the applicants are aware of the parameters while applying.
iv) However, even if the parameters are not fixed, the applicant will be able to apply if he/she so desires.
v) Category II applicants Illay apply on cmawards.ap.gov.in portal and register with his/her Aadhaar No. Applicant will receive login details through SMS/Email after successful registration. If the applicant is a regular Government employee and unable to fetch the data with his/her Aadhar No.,
he/she is requested to first register with Aadhar No. under CFMS and then apply for the award.
vi) There may be some employees working under various Autonolllous bodies like Universities/Corporations/Societies etc., which may be outside the purview of CFMS, if they want to apply for Category II awards they need to register themselves separately as provided in the registration page of the web portal.
vii) After successful registration, the applicant should login and fill the required particulars of the application form along with relevant supporting enclosures. After that applicant should submit the application through online portal to the concerned District Collector.
viii) The applicants belonging to Autonomous bodies/Universities/Societies/Corporations should submit the application to HOD concerned directly.
ix) The applicants working in the office of the HODs should also submit their
applications directly to the concerned HoD.
x) The applicants working in the Secretariat Departments should submit their applications directly to the concerned Departmental Secretaries.
xi) For Screening of the Cat II applicants of their district & forwarding the eligible applicants to the concerned HoD, Collectors are required to click on Cat II in their Login.
xii) The Collector with the help of concerned Departmental District Head is responsible for verifying and approving the facts stated in the application and then forwarding the app ication to the HoD concerned.
xiii) HoDs should evaluate the applications on the scale of 10 points on each of the prefixed parameters.
xiv) Besides applications forwarded by District Collectors, HODs may also nominate any other Individual, Team, Organisation or Institution working under his/her control, if HOD feels appropriate.
xv) HoDs will forward a maximum of three applications only to the respective Departmental Screening Committee after evaluation.
xvi) Besides the applications forwarded by HODs, Departmental Screening Committee [as specified in G.O.Ms. NO.3 G.A. (AR &T) Dept. Dt. 4.1.2018] may also nominate any other Individual, Team, Organisation or Institution working in the Department, if the Committee feels appropriate.
xvii) Departmental Screening Committee will evaluate the applications and recommend a maximum of three applications only to the State Screening Committee,
xviii) The State Screening Committee [as specified in G.O.Ms. NO.3 G.A. (AR & T) Dept. Dt. 4.1.2018] will finally select 25 applicants for category II awards.
7. Department screening Committee [as specified in G.O.Ms. NO.3 GA (AR &T) Dept. Dt. 4.1.2018] shall be constituted by concerned Department. State level Screening Committee [as specified in G.O.Ms.No.3 GA (AR) Dept., Dt 04.01.2018] shall be constituted by GAD.
8. The following time schedule shall be strictly followed at various levels for receipt, evaluation and processing of Chief Minister's Awards for excellence in public administration for the year 2017-18
|Final processing of Awards, approval by C.M. and Intimations to Awardees||9th August to 13th August 2018|
|Presentation Awards||15th August 2018|
9. After final selection of Awards by the State Level Committee, Prl. Secretary GAD (incharge of awards subject) should generate final reports regarding the selected awardees and seek timely approval of Honb'le C.M. He should also arrange for printing of the certificates in the prescribed format, procurement of Mementos and make other required arrangements.
10. An applicant will receive SMS/Email if he/she is selected for the Award. No communication will be sent to the applicant if he/she is not selected.
11. For smooth operation of above guidelines and web portal cmawards.ap.gov.in a help centre is made operational with immediate effect with following details:
Offices in charge of help centre:
Offices in charge of help centre:
Sri K. Udaya Bhaskara Varma ...... Project Coordinator Code Tree Software Solutions Private Limited.
Sri V. Venkata Ramana Ass!. Secretary to Government (AR) General Administration (AR) Dept.,
A.P. Secretariat, Velagapudi. Contact details:
E-mail id email@example.com
Phone Nos. 08919760285
12. All the Special Chief Secretaries, Principal Secretaries, Secretaries, HODs and District Collectors are requested to give wide publicity to the above guidelines so as to enable the eligible applicants to apply for the awards on the online portal cmawards.ap.gov.in. They are also requested to follow the above guidelines scrupulously.