HIGHER EDUCATION (CE) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 140 Dated: 09-07-2018
Read the fallowing:-
1. From the Managements of Pvt. B.A, B.Ed/ BSc. B.Ed integrated Colleges, representation, dt:22.06.2017 & 31.08.2017
2. From the Secretary, APSCHE Lr No. APSCHE /AC/ B.A. B.Ed & BSc. B.Ed/2016, dt:28.08.2017.
In the circumstances reported by the Secretary, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Kunchanapalli, Guntur District and in obedience to the Hon'ble High Court orders in the W.P.s filed in the matter, Government have examined the representations filed by certain Private Educational Managements vide reference 1st read above and agreed for according temporary permission for
introduction of 4 years B.A. B.Ed. & B.Sc. B.Ed. in 6 Private Colleges.
2. Accordingly the following notification shall be published in the next Gazette.
In exercise of the powers conferred under schedule-100 of Education Act, 1982, the Government hereby accord temporary permission for introduction of 4 years B.A. B.Ed.& B.Sc B.Ed. In the following  Private Colleges.
A] Ayyanna College of Teacher Education, K.Kotapadu, Visakhapatnam district.
B] Jesus Dogga college of Education, Kothavalasa, Vizianagaram district.
C] Balaji college of education, Gjapathinagaram, Vizianagaram district.
D] Punyagiri college of Education, S.Kota, Vizianagaram district.
E] Jesus the Savior of nations [JETSON] College of Education, Gangubudi,
L.Kota, Vizianagaram district.
F] Vijaya Behra College of Education, Narava, Visakhapatnam district.
2. The temporary permission accorded in para-1 above shall be subject to the Following conditions:
- 1.Permission is accorded to start the courses from the academic year 2018-19.
- 2.These Colleges shall approach Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for sanction of courses under this Integrated programme (Degree + B.Ed)
- 3.The concerned University has to inspect the Colleges with regard to infrastructure, staff and issue NOC and Staff Ratification, if they fulfill the requirements stipulated by NCTE Regulations.
- 4.The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has to prepare the Integration of syllabus for B.Sc., B.Ed & B.A., Bed courses and faculty pattern by constituting a Committee with experts of the Universities as Members.
- 5.The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has to identify the Government Agency to conduct entrance test and admissions are to be made on merit based as per the marks awarded in the entrance Test
- 6.The intake of students shall be as per the permission given by the NCTE.
3. The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education shall take further action accordingly.