SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 132 Dated: 13-06-20181.From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Amaravati, Lr.Rc.No.63/MDM/2018, dt:25.05.2018
Read the following:
Read the following:
2.G.O.Rt.No.1144, Finance (FMU-Edn) Dept., dt.14.05.2018
3.G.O.Rt.No.1262, Finance (FMU.Edn) Department, dated:07.06.2018.
Download G.O copy
In the reference 1st read above, the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. has stated that Govt. of India has released an amount of Rs.6162.64 lakhs on adhoc basis of recurring Central Assistance for I – VIII classes for the year 2018-19. The state share against GoI releases come to Rs.3618.63 lakhs. Hence, she has requested to arrange for issue of BRO and Administrative Sanction order for an amount of Rs.9781.27 lakhs to avoid hardship to the cooking agencies and for smooth implementation of the MDM scheme.
- In the G.O. 3rd read above, Finance Department have issued Budget Release Order for an amount Rs.96,52,27,000/- (Rupees Ninety Six Crore Fifty Two Lakh Twenty Seven Thousand only) from the BE 2018-19 (Rs.6146.64 Lakhs as CSS and Rs.3505.63 Lakhs as MSS) towards implementation of Mid Day Meal Scheme (MDM).
- In pursuance of the Budget Release Order issued by the Finance (FMU.Education) Department vide G.O. 3rd read above, Government hereby accord administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.96,52,27,000/- (Rupees Ninety Six Crore Fifty Two Lakh Twenty Seven Thousand only) from the BE 2018-19 (Rs.6146.64 Lakhs as CSS and Rs.3505.63 Lakhs as MSS) towards implementation of Mid Day Meal Scheme (MDM) for I to VIII classes for the year 2018-19 under the following Head of Accounts:
- The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. is also permitted to meet the expenditure of Rs.16.00 Lakhs under HoA 2202-01-112-12-05-300 and Rs.113.01 Lakhs under HoA 2202-01-796-11-10-500/503 duly submitting the bills in treasury as these funds were already released through CBRO vide G.O. 2nd read above.
- The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh shall take further action accordingly and also follow the instructions of MHRD, GoI issued vide Lr.No.F.No.5-1/2018/MDM, dt.26.04.2018.
- This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (FMU-Edn) Dept., vide their U.O.No.41021/22/2016, dated 08.06.2018.