DIRECTORATE OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS
ANDHRA PRADESH :: AMARAVATHI
Sri A Subba Reddy, M.Sc.,B.Ed.
Director of Government Examinations,
All The District Educational
Officers in the State.
Rc.No:03/E2/2017, Dated: -04-2018
I wish to inform you that the final list of the candidates selected for award of scholarships is finalized after effecting corrections as proposed by the districts under reference cited and sent herewith along with the hard copy (those who have appeared for National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination held on 05-11-2017) with a request to make your own arrangements to inform the same to candidates and Head Masters concerned.
The category-wise final merit list was already kept in office web site for the convenience. The same was mailed to your office mail ids.
Further, I am to inform you that a Bank Proforma in hard copy and soft copy already mailed to you consisting of the candidates Roll Number, Name, Fathers Name, School Name is also sent herewith for your convenience and the remaining columns i.e., Bank Name, Branch Name, Branch Code, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, Aadhaar Card UID/EID Number, SSC School Code and Student's personal contact number, address are left unfilled as these columns are supposed to be filled by your office only after obtaining the bank account and Aadhaar Card particulars along with the copy of the 1st page of the Bank pass book of the candidate and Aadhaar Card. No alterations, corrections, additions and deletions, in respect of the candidate name in the bank Proforma shall be entertained without information to the undersigned.
Further it is also informed that hereafter each and every selected candidate should upload their particulars through National Scholarship Portal (www.schoarship.gov.in) individually. Give wide publicity in this regard. The MHRD, New Delhi strictly instructed to upload the selected candidate particulars through NS portal only, otherwise the candidate should not get scholarship. Hence the guidelines regarding the portal are enclosed herewith. See that every candidate should follow the guidelines and upload her/his particulars through NS Portal to avoid late disbursement of scholarships.
The proforma duly filling the Bank Account and Aadhaar Card particulars in Hard Copy and Soft Copy of the selected candidates of your district, it should be returned to this office along with the xerox copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book and Aadhaar Card/ Enrollment Slip by 25 -06-2018.
While opening the Bank Account the following certain instructions are to be adhered by the candidate scrupulously. Therefore I request you to issue guidelines to all the selected candidates through the Headmasters concerned and also direct the Headmaster to follow the guidelines while furnishing the
bank account numbers.
1. The awardees/selected candidates would require to open a Joint Bank Account along with their parents and the candidates' name should be the first one in the bank passbook, otherwise the account may be rejected.·
2. The bank account should be opened in the nearest State Bank of India or Associates of State Bank of India branches for the purpose. Wherever the State Bank of India or any Associate Banks are not available, account may be opened with any nationalized banks/ branches which are having
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) system only.
3. A fresh joint bank account should be opened in the name of the selected candidate along with his/her father or mother only. (The Name of the Candidate and Father or Mother Name in the bank pass book should tally with the name of printed in the selected list or in bank Proforma.)
4. Bank Account opened along with the Guardians/Headmasters/Relatives will be rejected summarily.
5. Furnishing of Headmasters Account number of the school on behalf of the candidate shall also be rejected.
6. Already existing/opened bank account number 111. the name of the candidate alone shall be rejected.
Final Merit List and bank proforma along with NS portal guidelines in soft and Hard copy.
GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATE REGISTRATION ON NSP PORTAL i.e.,
Registration for New Users:
Candidate applying for first time need to register on the portal as fresh applicant by providing authenticate information as printed on their documents in student registration form.
Before starting registration process candidate should be kept the information like Aadhaar number, Roll Number, Bank account number, IFSC Code etc., and scanned
copies of Candidate Photo, Income, Residence & Caste certificates, Previous year marks
list, Fee receipts, Bank passbook and Aadhaar card in hand.
REGISTRATION FORM FIELDS:
»STATE OF DOMICILE:- "ANDHRA PRADESH".
» SCHOLARSHIP CATEGORY:- "PRE-METRIC"
» Fill all the columns as per your school records very carefully.
» Upload the scanned copy of Bank passbook and Aadhaar card in JPG or PDF format with less than 200 KB size.
» Mobile Number :- Provide correct mobile number as all the communications and authentications related to portal will be sent on this mobile number. One mobile number can only be provided for two scholarship applications only.
» After submitting the application, the System generated Application ID will be the Login-ID to log into the portal. Keep the Login-ID for future use.
- The Login ID and Password to log into NSP will be your application ID and Date of Birth respectively. Hence you are instructed that mandatory change your pass word at the time of first login for security purpose.
- Candidate should upload only one application form. All the applications will be rejected if the candidate submits more than one application form. So care should be taken.
- Candidate should upload scanned copy of their income certificate issued by competent authority in their scholarship application.
November 2017 on wards there is no off-line application submission. Each and every selected candidate should upload their particulars through NSP 2.0 version only. Otherwise the candidate may not get the scholarship.
"Candidate should continue his/her studies in Government colleges only for getting 4 years scholarship. No eligibility is there if the candidate is studying diploma/technical courses or studying intermediate in private colleges or discontinued the studies or any break in continuation of studies or less than the percentage required."