SCHOOL EDUCATION (PS) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam, Lr.Rc.No.100/AIII/2017-18, Dt.14.02.2018.
2. G.O.Rt.No.363, Finance(FMU-Education)Department, Dated.13.03.2018
The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh,in the reference 1st read above has stated that the District Educational Officers of Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor, Kurnool, Ananthapur, Kadapa and Vizianagaram districts have furnished requirement for Rs.56,27,58,000/-under Aided Secondary Schools,
Rs.4,52,63,000/- under Aided Sanskrit Schools and Rs.19,79,000/-under Aided Special Schools towards shortfall amounts of salaries for the month of January/2018& February/2018, DA Arrears etc. for the F.Y.2017-18 to the teachers working in Aided Secondary, Sanskrit and Special Schools under H.O.A.2202-02-110-00-04-310-311, 2202-05-103-00-06-310/311&2202-02-109-00-04-310-311.
2. Further, the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, has stated that an amount of Rs.28098.23 Lakhs, Rs.4013.69 Lakhs&204.10 Lakhs have been sanctioned under Aided Secondary Schools, Aided Sanskrit Schools and Aided Special Schools in B.E.2017-18 respectively, for salaries of the Aided Teachers.
Further, the salaries have been paid upto December/2017 under Aided Secondary Schools, as some of the Primary Teachers have got promotion and posted to Aided Secondary Schools and Salaries have been paid upto January/2018 (In some districts) under Aided Sanskrit Schools and Aided Special Schools and there is a short fall in salaries for the month of January/2018& February/2018&DA arrears.
3. Further, the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, has stated that, an amount of Rs.61,05,64,500/- is available under H.O.A. 2202-02-110-00- 06-310/311 – APREI Society, as savings are anticipated under this scheme for the F.Y.2017-18.
4. The Commissioner School Education, Andhra Pradesh, while enclosing the Form-M, has requested the Government to arrange to re-appropriate the funds
1.From H.O.A.2202-02-110-00-06-310/311 to 2202-02-110-00-04-310/11
(Aided Secondary Schools) for Rs.56,27,58,000/-
2.From the said Head of Account to H.O.A.2202-02-109-00-04-310-311
(Aided Special Schools) for 19,79,000/- and
3.From the said Head of Account to H.O.A.2202-05-103-00-06-310-311
(Aided Sanskrit Schools) for Rs.4,52,63,000/-.
5. In the reference 2nd read above, Finance Department have issued Budget Release order for an amount of Rs.5550.42 Lakhs ( Rs.Five Thousand Five Hundred Fifty Lakhs and Forty Two Thousand only) as re-appropriation/resumption of funds towards meeting the short fall of the salaries of January, February, 2018 to the assist Aided Secondary Schools, Government Secondary Schools & assist to Aided Sanskrit Schools in the State.
6. In pursuance of the Budget Release Order issued by the Finance Department (FMU) Education) Department, vide reference 2nd read above, Government hereby accord administration sanction for an amount of Rs.5550.42 Lakhs ( Rs.Five Thousand Five Hundred Fifty Lakhs and Forty Two Thousand only) as re-appropriation/resumption of funds towards meeting the short fall of the salaries
of January, February, 2018 to the assist Aided Secondary Schools, Government Secondary Schools & assist to Aided Sanskrit Schools in the State for the year 2017-18 under the Head of Account as mentioned in the G.O.2nd read above.
7. The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, shall take necessary action accordingly.
Download G.O Copy
- DDO Req Login Links District wise
- Your Salary Details for Latest Month Download
- DA Arrears Bill, DA Arrears Schedules Download
- AP Employees Pay Slip pdf
- APGLI Forms - Bond - Slips Download
- CPS Forms - Annual Statements
- ZPPF - GPF Forms - Slips All Districts
- CFMS Bill Status
- Know Your CFMS ID
- IMMS App Latest Updated Version
- Nadu-Nedu STMS App Latest Updated Version
- AP Students Attendance App Latest version
- AP e-Hazar App Latest Updated Version
- APTeLS Mobile App Download Updated Version
- Departmental Tests Complete Information
- AP DIKSHA NISHTHA 2.0 Training
- New Child Info SIMS 2021-21 Link for admissions
- AP DEO Websites for Teachers Promotion Seniority Lists
- Parent Committee PC Elections 2021 Guidelines All Types of Forms
Short fall of the salaries of January/ February 2018,DA arrears etc; under Aided Secondary, Sanskrit Schools & Special Schools-re-appropriation G.O.Rt.No.52
SCHOOL EDUCATION (PS) DEPARTMENT