A.P.R.J.C – CET -2018
|Payment Start Date||15.03.2018|
|Application Start Date||15.03.2018|
|Payment End Date||10.04.2018|
|Application End Date||10.04.2018|
1. Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 07 AP Residential Junior Colleges(GENERAL) for the academic year 2018-19 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://aprjdc.apcfss.in
2. The admissions in THREE APRJUNIOR COLLEGES for MINORITY BOYS (GUNTUR,KURNOOL)AND GIRLS(VAYALPADU) WILL BE BASED ON SSC GPA MARCH 2018 for Minority Boys & Girls, and a separate notification will be issued. However, these colleges are shown here to know information about their location, groups offered, number of seats allotted and the jurisdiction. SC, ST, Seats in these colleges will be filled with through APRJC- CET-2018.
3. Date of Examination: 10.05.2018 from 10.00AM to 12.30PM
4. Examination Centers:
District Head quarters ( Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
5. Scheme of Examination:
SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE TEST
2 ½ hours
2 ½ hours
English-Social Studies- Mathematics
2 ½ hours
2 ½ hours
2 ½ hours
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English .
5. Schedule for applying online application:
Date of opening of online application : 15.03.2018
Last date : 10.04.2018
6. Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
7. Eligibility :
a) Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
b) Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March 2018 only.
Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
c) OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
8. Reservations :
1. SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7%, BC-E: 4%
2. Spl category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
9. Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
i. Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidates. Minimum disability is 40%.
ii. Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
iii. Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-service or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
11. HOW TO APPLY :
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
- i. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2018
ii. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through online from 15.03.2018 to 10.04.2018 for submission of application through Online .
iii. Through Online, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
iv. On payment of fee at ONLINE, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprjdc.apcfss.in Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
v. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure-2)
vi. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
vii. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
viii. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given . This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
ix. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
x. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected summarily
xi. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
xii. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
12. Issue of Hall Tickets :
• Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://aprjdc.apcfss.in or www.apresidential.gov.in from 01.05.2018 to 09.05.2018 with the reference number allotted to them.
• Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
• Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
• Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
13. General instructions to the candidates:
1. The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application
2. The convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
14. Selection of students :
Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also. In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- i. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC/EET, Biological Science for BPC/CGDT and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
ii. If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC/EET and for BPC/CGDT, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
iii. If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
iv. If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given higher rank
v. If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank:
a) ST b) SC c) BC (A) d) BC (B) e) BC (C)
f) BC (D) g) BC (E) h) OC
vi. The information furnished in application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.