GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
FUNDS – Andhra Pradesh State Level Committee – A.P. Employees Welfare Fund – Sanction of Rs.1,50,00,000/- (Rupees One Crore and Fifty Lakhs Only) towards matching grant to Andhra Pradesh Employees Welfare Fund equivalent to the interest earned on Corpus Fund for sanction of Loan purposes by the A.P. Employees Welfare Fund for the Financial Year 2017-18 - Orders – Issued
Finance (HR.VI/TA&AL/EWF) Department
G.O.Ms.No.25 Dated: 19 .02.2018
Read the following
G.O.Ms.No.404, (P) Finance (EWF) Department, dated 30.07.2001.
In the Government orders read above, revised procedure of making payments regarding Employees Welfare Fund has been incorporated. The salient features of such revised procedure for making payments are as follows.
The loans granted from the Fund shall be recovered hereafter by way of deductions from the pay bill.
ii) The contributions made by the members to the Fund shall be credited to the following Head of Account.
8121 – General and other Reserve Funds
MH.117 – Employees Welfare Fund (Andhra Pradesh)
SH (01) – Employees Welfare Fund (Andhra Pradesh State)
iii) Government will release interest on accumulated balances of the
Corpus Fund, which will be credited to Public Deposit Account under
the Head 8342-120-(08) by way of adjustment.
iv) The Matching Contribution sanctioned by the Government, which is equivalent to the interest earned on the Corpus Fund, shall be credited to 8342-120-(08) by way of adjustment.
2. To avoid inconvenience and to enable the Government employees to meet the immediate expenditure towards payment of medical loans etc., it is decided to draw the available Budgetary Provision and keep the amount under the control of State Level Committee, Andhra Pradesh Employees Welfare Fund, Velagapudi.
3. Accordingly, sanction is hereby accorded for crediting an amount of Rs.1,50,00,000/- (Rupees One Crore and Fifty Lakhs Only) to the Public Deposit Account in the Head of Account as given at para 5 of this order and the amount will be utilized by the State Level Committee, Andhra Pradesh Employees Welfare Fund for sanction of loans to Government servants.
4. The expenditure sanctioned in para 3 above shall be debited to the following Head of Account.
“2235 Social Security and Welfare
60 Other Social Security and Welfare Programmes
MH 200 Other Programmes
SH (12) Matching grant to APEWF equivalent to interest earned on Corpus Fund
312 Other Grants-in-Aid;
5. The Finance (Claims) Department shall claim the amount sanctioned at Para 3 above from the Head of Account at para 4 above with a request to the Pay and s Officer, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Branch, Finance Department, Amaravathi at Velagapudi to credit the amount to the following Head of Account.
“8342 – Other Deposits
120 – Miscellaneous Deposits
SH (08) – Deposits of interest on Employees Welfare Fund and
matching contribution equivalent to the interest earned
on the Corpus Fund”.
6. The A.P. State Level Committee of A.P. Employees Welfare Fund shall meet the expenditure towards sanction of loans to the members of the Fund from the Head of Account mentioned at para 5 above. The A.P. State Level Committee shall follow the norms of the Employees Welfare Fund in the distribution of Loans.
7. The Deputy Pay and Accounts Officer, Secretariat Branch, Velagapudi, Andhra Pradesh, is requested to credit the amount as requested in the para 5 above and send a note to Andhra Pradesh Finance (Claims) Department of the credit so made.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Download G.O. Copy
A.P. Employees Welfare Fund - Sanction of matching grant 2017-18 G.O.Ms.No.25
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH