1. Lr. RC.No. 11/C/C&T/SCERT/2016 of the Commissioner of School Education, AP, Dt 06.11.2017
2. Procs. RC.No.72/A3/APSSA/2016 of the State Project Director, SSA, AP Dt.04.12.2017
Please read the reference 1 wherein Commissioner of School Education has requested all the District Educational Officers to depute Master Coaches of ALA programme for 3 months duration i.e from December 2017 to February 2018 to provide on the job support to ALA school teachers.
Further in the reference 2 read above, State Project Director, SSA, AP has issued instructions regarding the deputation of MCs.
In light of the above orders, all the District Educational Officers and Project Officers, SSA in the state are requested to communicate the job chart of the MCs annexed to these progs. to the Dy.EOs and the MEOs concerned.
You are further requested to inform the AMOs to work in close coordination with the MCs, RiVER district in charge to provide on the job support to the ALA school teachers.
Sd/- MV Rajyalakshmi
ANANDA LAHARI ABHYASANA (ALA) PROGRAMME
ON THE JOB SUPPORT TO ALA SCHOOL TEACHERS: Duties and responsibilities of
the Master Coaches (MCs)
1. ALA schools in each division should be shared equally between the MCs.
2. MCs should visit one ALA school every day (working days) covering all the allotted ALA schools every month and should get involved in the teaching learning process scrupulously.
3. MCs should inform Dy.EO and MEO concerned the school they are visiting. Inform the same to RIVER district incharge also.
4. MCs should interact with ALA teachers and students and identify the key areas of success and the key challenges they are facing.
5. MCs should meet MEOs/Complex H.Ms of the Mandai visited and give them proper feedback on the ALA schools. MCs should suggest MEO/Complex H.M to monitor areas in which the school needs improvement.
6. MCs should take feedback/suggestions from MCs of other divisions also and help ALA teachers implement best teaching practices.
7. MCs shall use APeKX platform/ Whatsapp group (following proper ground rules) to give necessary pedagogic guidance to the ALA teachers by clarifying their doubts time to time.
8. MCs should compile their visit reports and make a record of visits. Get all the visit reports and tour dairy.
9. MCs should take the help of RiVER team, SCERT/SSA coordinators to resolve any pedagogy/TLM/online related issues.
10. MCs should fill the online/offline formats and submit the reports to the AMO.
11.MCs should participate in the monthly district level review meeting to be held at PO SSA office along with the other officials/ RiVER in charge.
12. MCs should prepare ALA online/offline reports, documents time to time on the progress of ALA schools in his division
13. MCs should attend SMCs meeting of their division and try to bring awareness on the ALA programme and explain the benefits of the programme to the members.
14. MCs should plan for one divisional level Metric Mela during their on the job support period