- National Talent Search Examination (First Level) is conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad as per directions of NCERT, New Delhi every year in the month of November along with NMMS Examination.
- All students in the state who are studying X Standard in any of the recognized schools can write the examination.
- The number of scholarships will be allocated by NCERT every year. The candidates will be selected to the Second Level basing on the merit and as per the reservation norms given by NCERT.
- 1000 candidates every year are being selected in Second Level Examination all over the country.
- Scholarship will be paid by the NCERT, New Delhi. Rs.1250/- per month for Intermediate 1st and 2nd years. Rs.2000/- per month up to Post Graduation. For Ph.D as per UGC norms.
- Verify and confirm that the total number of candidates Hall Tickets which were downloaded by you are pertaining to your school or not?If any corrections are made in School-wise Nominal Roll, inform the same to the chief superintendent concerned to update the same in Centre-wise Nominal Roll also
NTSE 2018 First Level Hall Tickets
Posted by gsr on October 28, 2017