GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Health, Medical & Family welfare – Employees Health scheme and Medical Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972 – Further extension w.e.f 01.04.2017 to 30.09.2017 – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 283 Dated: 12-04-2017
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
2. G.O.Rt.No.459, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt.26-11-2016
3. Representation from the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association dt:15.03.2017.
4. Representation from the Chairman, JAC, dt:20.03.2017.
O R D E R:
1. In the Government order 2nd read above, Government have extended the medical reimbursement facility under APMIA Rules till 31.03.2017 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
2. In the letters 3rd & 4th read above the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association / Chairman, JAC., have requested the Government to extend the above provision up to 30.09.2017 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
3. Government after careful examination hereby extend the reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above with effect from 01.04.2017 to 30.09.2017.
4. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FMU, HM&FW) Dept vide their U.O.No.42028/33/2016-FMU-HM&FW dt:10.04.2017.
For complete Information about Employee Health scheme and Online Medical Reimbursement system click here