GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (PU.A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 1701 Dated: 02-08-2018.
Read the following:
1) GOMs.No.3, GA (AR&T.I) Dept., dated:04-01-2018.
2) Circular Memo.No.46026/3/AR/2018, GA (AR) Dept., dated:21-06-2018.
4) UO Note No.46026/3/AR/2018, GA (AR) Dept., dated:27-07-2018.
The Government have decided to institute Chief Minister’s Awards for excellence in public administration from the year 2017-18 in the following categories:
Category-I: Awards to districts which have excelled in priority programmes of
Category-II: Awards for excellence in Innovation to individuals / Organisations /
2. As per the guidelines issued in the references 1st and 2nd read above, the Government hereby constitutes two Departmental Screening Committees for General Administration Department:
I.Departmental Screening Committee for Category-I awards with the following members:
Secretary (Poll), GAD .. .. Chairman
Additional Secretary (PU), GAD.. Member
Director of Protocol .. Member
II. Departmental Screening Committee for Category-II awards with the following
Secretary (Political), GAD .... Chairman
Director General, Anti-Corruption Bureau, AP or his nominee .. Member
Director of Protocol .. .. Member
3. The above two Departmental Screening Committees shall hold the meetings in GAD hall on 03-08-2018 at 11.00 AM to evaluate the applications as per the parameters already fixed and recommend to State Awards Committee one award for Category-I and maximum three awards for Category-II.