GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SERVICES-D) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.103 Dated 02.08.2018
Read the following :-
1. G.O.Ms.No.436 , G.A. (Ser.D) Dept., dt.15.10.1996
2. G.O.Ms.No.17, Social Welfare (ROR) Dept., dt.20.2.2004
3. G.O.Ms.No.309, G.A.(Ser.D) Dept., dt.28.9.2004
4. G.O.Ms.No.42, Social Welfare (ROR) Dept., dt.8.6.2011
5. G.O.Ms.No.72, Social Welfare (ROR) Dept., dt.21.12.2011
6. G.O.Ms.No.20 G.A. (Ser.D) Dept., dt.10.1.2012
7. G.O.Ms.No.55 Social Welfare (CV.ROR1) Dept., dt.3.5.2018
8. From the Secretary, A.P.P.S.C., Letter No.451/RR/2018, dt.25.07.2018.
In the G.O 7th read above, orders have been issued allowing the upper age concession of five (5) years beyond 31.05.2016 upto 31.05.2021, in favour of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in Direct Recruitment over and above the age limit prescribed in the Andhra Pradesh State &Subordinate Service Rules/Special Rules and stated that the necessary amendments to the said rules will be issued by the General Administration (Services)Department.
Accordingly, the following notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of Constitution of India and of all other powers hereunto enabling the Governor of Andhra Pradesh, hereby makes the following amendment to the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996, issued in G.O.Ms.No.436, General Administration(Services-D)Department, dated the 15th October, 1996 and published in Part.I Extra-ordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated:27th January, 1997 and as subsequently amended from time to time.
After sub-clause(i) of clause(b) of sub-rule(1) of rule-12 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 for the existing NB., the following shall be substituted namely:-
“N.B: The age concession in favour of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes
will be in force upto 31.05.2021”. (BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)