SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 27 Dated: 09-02-2018
G.O. Rt. No.4, School Education (Prog.II) Dept dated 09.01.2018
The orders issued in the G.O. read above, are hereby superseded.
2. The Hon’ble Minister (HRD) has convened a meeting on 28.11.2017 in his chambers with the Teacher Unions and Graduate MLCs, Special Chief Secretary (SE), Commissioner of School Education and discussed the following issues and ordered to constitute a committee for their resolution:-
1. Issues to be resolved pertaining and limited to 1998, 2008, 2012 DSC Candidates, who lost their chances of selection due to reduction of qualifying marks during the selection process.
2. Issues pertaining to the demand of regularization of contract lecturers working in Junior Colleges.
3. Model School Teachers salaries and framing of service rules on par with Government Teachers i.e. 010 Salaries and merging of Staff into School Education.
4. Filling up of the 100% upgraded vacancies instead of 70% by promotion of PETs & Pandits.
5. Promotions in Junior Colleges - RIOs, DyEOs & Principals.
6. Filling up of Teaching / Non Teaching posts in Aided Jr. Colleges on par with Aided Schools in School Education Department as per existing rules.
7. Issue of delegation of DDO powers to MEOs concerned instead of DEOs, in respect of Aided Teaching / Non teaching staff.
8. 40% quota for JLs promotion from the feeder category.
3. The Government, to consider all such issues as referred above, have therefore, decided to constitute a committee with the following members of Legislative Council to deliberate the above issues and to give their views/recommendations and accordingly, the committee is constituted with the following members:-
4. The Commissioner of School Education and the Commissioner of Intermediate Education will present their issues before the committee and discuss the issues for resolution and proper recommendation. The Joint Directors dealing with the issues of teachers/lecturers of School Education/Jr. Colleges who are looking after the matters referred above, shall bring the issues related to their department before the committee and render all assistance in smooth conduct of the proceedings of the committee including drafting of minutes, arranging venue, miscellaneous work related to the conduct of the meeting. The Committee shall submit their recommendations to the Government within 15 days.
5. The Commissioner of School Education shall provide secretarial assistance for the committee.