FINANCE (HR.I-PLG. & POLICY) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No. 45 Dated: 24-06-2019
Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms.No.98, Finance (HR.I) Department, dated: 04-08-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.140, Finance (HR.I) Department, dated: 16-11-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dated: 10-06-2016.
- G.O.Ms.No.123, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dated: 28-06-2016.
- G.O.Ms.No.64, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dated: 21-04-2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.72, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dated: 05-05-2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.75, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dated: 09-05-2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.57, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dated: 08-05-2018.
O R D E R:
In supersession of orders issued in the reference eighth read above, the Government hereby issue following guidelines for transfer of employees for 2019.
2. The existing ban on transfer of employees imposed vide the reference 8th read above is relaxed for the period from 25th June, 2019 to 5th July, 2019 to ensure right placement of employees to secure optimum productivity and commitment to furtherance of Government’s development objectives.
Principles for Transfers and Postings
3. The following principles may be adopted while effecting transfer of employees:
i. Transfers shall be effected “on request” basis and on administrative grounds.
ii. Employees who completed 05-years at a station shall be invariably transferred.
iii. Service in all cadres at a station shall be counted while calculating the period of stay. Station means place (City, Town, Village) of actual working for the purpose of transfers and not office or institution.
iv. However, for State Audit Department, station means Office within the Zone as all their offices are situated in the District Headquarters only.
v. Preference will be given to below categories:
a. Employees with disabilities of 40% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “persons with disabilities”.
b. Employees having mentally challenged children to a place where medical facilities are available.
c. Medical grounds for the diseases (either self or spouse or dependent children and dependent parents) of Cancer, Open Heart Operations, Neuro Surgery, Kidney Transplantation to places where such facilities available.
d. Widow employee appointed on Compassionate appointments.
e. Husband and Wife cases (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure). Once the facility is utilized, the next request can be made only after eight years.
vi. All transfers effected by following the procedure where employees indicated preference for stations shall be treated as request transfers for the purpose of sanction of TTA and other transfer benefits.
vii. Employees shall invariably be transferred from their existing location on promotion unless no such posts exist at a different location.
viii. All vacancies in Notified Agency areas shall be filled first before filling posts in the non - ITDA areas.
ix. The employees (Local Cadres, Zonal Cadres) working in ITDA areas for more than two years may be transferred to the place of their choice subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in this GO, with due preference to the inter-se seniority among the employees working in these areas.
x. For the purpose of posting in ITDA Areas the following shall be the criteria:
1. The employees below 50 years of age.
2. The employees who have not worked earlier in the ITDA areas so far based on the length of service in plain area downwards.
xi. Besides ITDA areas, areas which are interior and backward with large number of vacancies shall be given preference while filling up of vacancies on transfers. HoDs and District Collectors shall ensure the same.
Procedure for Transfers
a) The relaxation on transfers shall be effective from 25th June, 2019 to 5th July, 2019.
b) All the transfers shall be effected by the competent authorities as per the existing orders of delegation subject to the existing Government Orders and conditions prescribed.
c) The Head of the Department concerned is responsible for the implementation of the transfer orders in the most transparent manner possible without giving any scope for complaints / allegations. Any violation of these guidelines will be viewed seriously.
4. The following departments, which have unique operational systems may devise their own transfer guidelines relevant to their Departments subject to following the above guidelines. They include the revenue earning departments viz. i) Commercial Taxes; ii) Prohibition & Excise; iii) Stamps & Registration; iv) Transport Department, v) Health, Medical & Family Welfare and vi) Agriculture Departments. They shall also complete the process by 5th July, 2019. However, Agriculture Department may carry out the exercise at its convenience.
5. The Education Departments, viz., School Education, Higher Education, Intermediate Education, Technical Education and the Education Departments working under the Welfare Departments are exempted from the above transfer guidelines as the academic year has already commenced.
6. The employees who are retiring on or before 31st March, 2020 shall not be transferred except in public interest. The standing instructions on the transfers of office bearers of recognized Employees Associations as issued in Circular Memo. No.245/SW/A1/2014-1, G.A. (SW) Dept., dated 16.09.2014 and also Cir. Memo. No.17225/SW/A1/2014-1 of G.A. (SW) Dept., dated 27.09.2014 will apply.
7. The visually challenged employees are exempted from transfers except when they make a specific request for transfer. As far as possible, these categories of employees may be posted at a place of their choice subject to availability of a clear vacancy.
8. The requests of the employees having any charges /ACB/Vigilance cases pending against him / her shall not be considered for transfer. The Authority shall indicate that fact clearly against the name of that employee if there is any request for transfer.
9. The ban on transfers shall come into force with effect from 6th July, 2019.
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
Download Transfers G.O copy