A.P.R.D.C - CET – 2019 (For Men & Women) APPLICATION FORM AND PROSPECTUS
A.P. RESIDENTIAL DEGREE COLLEGE NAGARJUNASAGAR (MEN) & SILVER JUBILEE GOVT DEGREE CO-EDUCATION COLLEGE, KURNOOL
Date of Examination : 09-05-2019
For the candidates of Telangana State ---- Hyderabad only
For the candidates of Andhra Pradesh ---- All the District Head Quarters.
a) Special Fee
( Including Caution Deposit Rs.25/-)
b) Maintenance charges
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR for RDC- CET 2019
a) Students who have appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April
- 2019 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P and Board of Intermediate of Telangana. or equivalent to Intermediate of A.P & Telangana. are ONLY eligible to appear for the test subject to the other conditions. The students appeared for the intermediate instant examinations in 2018 are not eligible for admission.
b) They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE- March 2019 and should have secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (there is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BCs).
c) For B.A all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate.
But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS
d) For B.Com Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the
Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I , COMMERCE-II.
e) For B.Sc., (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC students have to write
Entrance in Maths, Economics and Commerce- I
f) For B.Sc courses Students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
VI Scheme and Syllabus for the Common Entrance Test
• The examination will be in one session of 2 ½ hours duration in the subjects mentioned at table II(a) and IV.
• Examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all.
• Examination will be conducted on Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, AP, Hyderabad) for group subjects.
• Questions will be in both English and Telugu media and in objective type multiple choice questions. Answers should be marked in OMR sheet.
• There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
• For correct results all the answered circles should be shaded fully and thickly.
VII. Reservation of Seats :
a) The reservation of seats will be as per Govt. orders issued from time to time.
c) 33% seats in each course are ensured to women candidates at Silver Jubilee
Government College (A), Kurnool.
VIII Reservation of Seats for Special Categories :
a) Ex-servicemen in the case of admission under these categories. b) For NCC - Senior Division ‘B’ Certificate.
c) For sports quota - District and above level participation certificate
d) For PHC quota - Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of
Civil Surgeon. Minimum disability 40%.
e) Children of Armed Personnel Quota - relevant certificate from the competent authority.
IX. Allotment of Seats :
The seats available in the colleges are allotted in the ratio of 42:36:22 to the areas of erstwhile Andhra University, erstwhile Osmania University and erstwhile Sri Venkateswara University respectively as noted below:
1. The Districts of erstwhile Andhra University area are:
1. Srikakulam 2. Vijayanagaram 3. Visakhapatnam 4. East Godavari
5. West Godavari 6. Krishna 7. Guntur 8. Prakasam.
2. The Districts erstwhile Osmania University area are:
1. Nalgonda 2. Khammam 3. Warangal 4. Karimnagar 5. Nizamabad
6. Mahaboob Nagar 7. Medak 8. Adilabad 9. Rangareddy 10. Hyderabad
3. The Districts erstwhile Sri Venkateswara University area are:
1.S. P.S.R.Nellore 2. Chittoor 3. YSR Kadapa 4. Anantapur 5. Kurnool
X. HOW TO APPLY :
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
i. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for RDC-CET 2019.
ii. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.250.00 from 14.03.2019 to 14.04.2019 for submission of application through Online.
iii. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
iv. On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprjdc.apcfss.in Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
v. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model
Application form (given at annexure-1)
vi. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
vii. While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed (For the course to be opted see the table XI )
viii. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given . This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
Ixi . For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
x. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily
xi. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
Xii . The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Note: Special fee rate is subject to revision and applicable as per the orders of AcharyaNagarjuna