RC. No. SSA/30/2019 -MIS-SEC Dated: 03/2019
Sub: - APSRA Vijayawada -Celebration of Annual Day in all the primary and upper primary Schools in the State -Instructions issued -Regarding.
All the project Officers of SSA in the State are here by informed that the state project Director, SSA, A. P, Vijayawada has decided for Celebrating Annual Day in all primary and Upper Primary Schools in the State. The unit case is as shown below ::
1. Primary Schools::
a) Below 100 children: Rs 1000
b) Above 100 children: Rs 1200
2. Upper Primary Schools:
a) Below 100 children: Rs 1200
b) Above 100 children: Rs 1500
Therefore all the project Officers are requested to issue necessary instructions to all the Head Masters for the Celebrations of Annual Day in all the schools and also realest the above mentioned amount to the schools concerned. The expenditure may be met from the head of the Composite School Grant.
Annexure: District wise and Total Budget for Annual Day Celebrations 2018-19.
Guidelines for Head Masters:
1.All Government Primary and Upper Primary Schools in the state should organize Annual Day Celebrations.
2. Annual Day may be Organized either before or after completion of Annual examinations
3. Head Masters /Teacher should priapism the documentation of Annual Day Celebrations.
4. Head Master / Teacher should submit a copy of the report to the school complex for observation
5. Preferable time of Organization of annual day would be in between 3 pm to 9: 30 PM
6. Invite SMC Members, parents, phillanthropists, alumnl, and other committee members for school Annual Day. Ensure involving members of all categories.
7. Donors under Badi Runam Thirchukundam (BRT) shall be specially invited and involved
8.Ensure the involvement of SMC members and all parents and appraise them on school development.
9.Aware on Right to Education Act among all the participants.
10.Ensure 100% enrolment and retention of children in the age group of 6-14 years.