ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR 2 YEAR B.Ed. PRGORAMME 2018-19 (ACADEMIC SESSION FOR JANUARY, 2019)
(Recognized by UGC-DEB, New Delhi & NCTE, Bangalore)
Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Admission into 2 year B.Ed. Programme under Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode for 2018-19, Academic Session beginning January, 2019 as per NCTE, 2014 Regulations and as per prescribed norms of UGC-DEB on or before 31-01-2019. The admission Application Form and the prospectus are available in the University website: www.skucde.com
BEd Distance Notification Important Dates:
- Commencement of Application : 09-01-2019
- Last date for payment of Registration fee : 31-01-2019
- Last date for the receipt of filled in application : 04-02-2019
The total fee for the entire B.Ed. Programme is Rs. 28,000/- excluding examination fee, which is payable in two installments. The First installment of tuition fee is Rs. 20,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission. The payment of remaining fee Rs. 8,000/- is payable at the commencement of Second year Academic Session to be notified by the University. They will get a separate communication about their admission and payment of fee. The candidates seeking admission into B.Ed. course are advised not to pay the course fee at the time of submission of Application form.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded either in full or in part for any reasons.
Instructions for filling up the Online Application
- The entries in the online application form should be filled in carefully by the applicants.
- After filling of the online application, candidates are directed to send the Printout of the filled in application along with the demand draft of Andhra Bank/State Bank of India for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, S. K. University, Ananthapuramu payable only at S. K. University Branch, Ananthapuram towards Application Registration fee on or before 31-01-2019. The candidates should write\ his/her name, address, course and the purpose for which the payment was made on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Postal orders, Money orders, Mail transfers, Challans and Cash payment will not be accepted.
- One recent photograph of passport size should be pasted on the application form in the
- space provided for it.
The candidates are required to submit the following Xerox copies of the certificates along with the filled in online application.
- SSC Marks Memo
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Degree Marks memos and Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode i.e TTC/D.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.P.Ed./DPSE/Fine Arts etc.
- Service certificate issued by MEO/DEO/ Commissioner/Concern authority as per Annexure-1.
- No Objection certificate by DEO/ Commissioner/Concern authority as per Annexure-1.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate/Study Certificates from IX class to Degree Filled in online application form along with the above enclosures should be sent to the following address on or before 04-02-2019.
“Application for Admission into B.Ed. course”
Directorate of Distance Education
Mahatma Jyothirao Phule Bhavan
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Ananthapuramu (A.P) – 515 003.